Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TAW (The Art of Warfare)

Andar
09.25.2012 , 12:05 PM | #21
(edit)

Ardicus
09.25.2012 , 10:20 PM | #22
1.4 release is going to be nice, we are gearing up and getting ready for the exciting times ahead. *looks around* Who's coming with us for the adventure.
"The force alone can't stop them, you still need willpower"

DocZoloft
09.25.2012 , 11:00 PM | #23
We are totally psyched for 1.4 and and Terror From Beyond! Our advanced Ops group will likely run SM EC and SM TFB on a weekly basis starting within the next few weeks. All we're really missing for that group is a tank with a healthy columi/rakata mix. We still have plenty of openings for folks of all roles in our HM EV/KP group and SM EV/KP groups as well.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

Ardicus
09.26.2012 , 01:24 AM | #24
ahhhhhhhhhh 1.4 whoot whoot, time to immerse ourselves to get through it all. More members are welcome to join us to partake in the goodness.
"The force alone can't stop them, you still need willpower"

Onarres
09.26.2012 , 07:55 AM | #25
Hey, I read your post and all the other people who have posted about the guild. I just recently came back to the game after not playing since Jan. I have a 50 Sith Sorc. I healed before I left and never really DPS'd on her. I am wanting to make a tank to level up. I saw you guys need a tanks and heals on the Empire side so I figured I would ask what type of tank are you looking for? I made a Consular and was going to make him a Shadow tank but then I came across your post this morning while I am waiting for the game to come up so I figured I would ask and make whatever you needed, that is if you were willing to take on a new member I was hoping to go Republic this time around to see what it was like but I would rather play where I am needed. Thanks for your time.

Adaan
09.26.2012 , 08:12 AM | #26
Just goto www.taw.net and register. After that, just read your e-mails, check your spam/junk mail, sometimes it will go there. You'll not be unhappy
~Cerjio

Onarres
09.26.2012 , 08:29 AM | #27
Well I have tried to register 3 times now on the website but for some reason once I press submit on the bottom after checking all the box's it gets an error and erases everything. Not sure what it is but I will try again later on today.

Adaan
09.26.2012 , 08:53 AM | #28
When one of the people that is higher ranked than I am comes on TS, I'll let them know if I'm on then. Sorry about that. Wish I could help you more.
~Cerjio

Onarres
09.26.2012 , 09:15 AM | #29
No worries my friend. I am just sittin here getting ready for work. I will be back later this evening. Got some diving to do.

Adaan
09.26.2012 , 11:25 AM | #30
What Browser are u using? Try using like google or firefox if you are using IE