Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TAW (The Art of Warfare)

Ardicus
09.18.2012 , 05:15 PM | #1
Allow me to introduce our guild to you. The Art of Warfare online gaming community has been around since 2001, with more than 1900 members playing over 20 games of all genres, from FPS, RTS, MOBA, and of course MMORPGs. In SWTOR we have been around since launch (originally from The Fatman server) and have two healthy sister guilds here on Prophecy of the Five: <Republic of TAW> and <Empire of TAW>. We also have an EU Empire guild on The Tomb of Freedon Nadd server.

We have a large community of players and our guilds are strongly grounded in teamwork and friendship. Every member is treated equally and with respect, and we have a wide range of people coming from all walks of life. If you are looking for a family atmosphere but still want to get down to business, you've found your new SWTOR home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qualifications to join our guild:

Be respectful to others, regardless of guild affiliation

Be at least 15 years old and mature

Willingness to learn, participate, and be part of a team.

Have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone

Complete an application and orientation

Attend weekly guild meetings on Sundays at 9pm EST

Believe in, and follow our established CODE OF ETHICS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment status:OPEN

All levels, classes, and interests are welcome!

We are especially looking for PvP-oriented people for our RWZ team!

Check out this thread for more info

Current GUILD ROSTER

PvE Progression:

Empire: 4/4 HM EC, 2/5 HM TFB, 1/4 NiM EC

Republic: 4/4 HM EC, 3/5 HM TFB

We have 2 operations groups for each faction - one progression and one for gearing up

Our Schedule:

Mandatory Guild Meeting / Special Events: Sundays 9pm EST

Empire: PvP Mon/Wed 7:30pm, Ops Tues/Thurs 8:30pm and 11:59pm EST

Republic: PvP Mon/Wed 7:30pm, Ops Tues/Thurs 8:30pm and Fri/Sat at 11:59pm EST

For more information, check out OUR WEBSITE or email one of our officers: TIGGERR@taw.net | Zoloft@taw.net | DeMann@taw.net.

If you're ready to join our family, fill out an application HERE.
"The force alone can't stop them, you still need willpower"

Pawnkin
09.18.2012 , 06:21 PM | #2
I would like to be the 2nd one to say something about TAW. i've been in this guild for over 5 years now and i dont see any other guild offering the same things TAW's does. we give away items out side the game like this week we have Xbox live 12 month gold membership windows ultimate 32 and 64 bit. 60 day game card for swtor and more. if you like getting stuff just for playing the game and help out the guild your in were the place you want to be. and if you some one that love being a leader and kicking butt doing were the place you want too be. if you looking to join your can message me on tazzy/Zarreq on the empire side and tazmanian/nilejax on republic side

gheddz
09.18.2012 , 08:49 PM | #3
Def like to say were a great guild we are doing great in ops and pvp we have loads of fun it dont matter the gear or how much you know bout the game that the greatest thing
The Gun is my Enemy and my Friend

Ardicus
09.19.2012 , 09:22 AM | #4
We are definitely looking forward to working with other guilds and players from our new server. We came from the Fatman, and bring loads of fun times ahead to include experienced players, Raids, World events etc. Currently we are pushing 2 almost 3 raids Tuesdays and Thursdays on both our Empire and Republic teams. We have an abundant amount of 50's and loads of fun times ahead. To see how many players we have at any given moment feel free to view our current rosters HERE.

budbeer
09.19.2012 , 01:09 PM | #5
Having been with TAW for several months now I can say we are simply a great guild to be a part of. Come for the fun, stay for the punch and pie

budbeer
09.19.2012 , 01:47 PM | #6
Having been with TAW for several months now I can say we are simply a great guild to be a part of. Come for the fun, stay for the punch and pie

DocZoloft
09.19.2012 , 05:00 PM | #7
On Republic we have 2 ops groups currently (very soon to be three) running on Tues/Thurs from 8:30pm-11pm EDT. One group runs SM EV/KP, one group runs HM EV/KP, and an upcoming group will be running SM Denova and NiM EV/KP. We are recruiting folks of all roles and use a signup system to maintain fairness. If you have the pre-requisite gear and sign up ahead of time, your spot is guaranteed. Everyone has equal opportunity for loot, independent of time in the guild. We're very organized and you'll feel right at home here. If you have any questions, by all means ask me - my characters on Republic are Zoloc and Prozaq.

Ardicus
09.19.2012 , 05:23 PM | #8
Updated OP Guild statistics for recruitment, as well as updated current recruits and roster with registered members.

Ecast
09.20.2012 , 02:55 AM | #9
Dear Forum Post Viewers,

I would also like to add I joined the TAW gaming community just shy of 2 months ago, and I can confidently say
that The Art of Warfare is everything I would want or think a gaming community could offer in my opinion. Being a PC gamer for 15+ years I have experienced a bit of everything to say the least. The structure, organization and great atmosphere that TAW offers is second to none.

Ecast

Murmedon
09.20.2012 , 02:55 AM | #10
Personally, having the kind of structure that TAW offers in the gaming world makes the gaming experience that much better. I am never without having someone to call on to get help with heroics or flashpoints or war zones. The sense of community TAW gives its members makes me look forward to not just playing the game whenever I log in, but also hanging out with the fun people in the guild. TAW has at least doubled the amount of fun I have playing this game.

Shai
"Cry havoc! and let slip the Dogs of War!"