Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros customization vendor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Ashara Zavros customization vendor?

Aethyrprime
01.09.2012 , 01:21 AM | #41
The 3 choices for Ashara are horrible. I really think BW hates the SI class because we got shafted on gear appearance, stats on end game gear, speed of attaining companions, usefulness of companions, order of which type you get as a companion and of course the *******st companions in the game. I love the story.. and love the way my class plays.. but having hit 50.. I have no desire to play this character anymore till they address some of the glaring issues plaguing this class.

DaniWes
01.09.2012 , 03:16 AM | #42
To top it off the Assassin is pretty useless in PVP as well.

I recently rerolled to a BH and Mako is already much better than any of the SI's companions.
And the BH gets a
Spoiler
as well.

Also my level 25 BH is much more powerful and has way more survivability too.
Played WoW for 5 years, SWG for 3 years, Rift for 6 months, AoC for 4 months, Aion for 2 months, Sorc Wars The Old Republic for 2 months.
Class Division in SWTOR

stimike
01.09.2012 , 06:29 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by DaniWes View Post

rofl. That is it, thats all you get. Just those 4 letters and these two sentences.

LordArioc
01.09.2012 , 08:06 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by AKBoarder View Post
Just confirmed that they are on the security key vendor in Ilum Orbital Station. 20,000 creds a piece and I didn't really like either of them, but I grabbed one anyway so that my Ashara looks different than all the rest running around.

I just use the iphone security program, didn't buy a key, btw
Except she has a white woman's feet and calves. Makes sense.

Zinze
01.09.2012 , 09:01 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Aethyrprime View Post
The 3 choices for Ashara are horrible. I really think BW hates the SI class because we got shafted on gear appearance, stats on end game gear, speed of attaining companions, usefulness of companions, order of which type you get as a companion and of course the *******st companions in the game. I love the story.. and love the way my class plays.. but having hit 50.. I have no desire to play this character anymore till they address some of the glaring issues plaguing this class.
Your doing it wrong if you think all SI companions are useless. I loves me some Khem Val. I can kill 6 packs with one or two spells while he tanks them all and I take zero damage. How is this useless? Maybe up date their gear once in a while.

Lavor
01.09.2012 , 11:41 PM | #46
Lol the companions are far from useless. I keep Ashara's gear around equal terms with mine and it honestly pays off and she kills just as fast if not faster then i do. Some guy tried to actually gank me the other day and Ashara killed him while i was spamming heals on myself and kiting him around in circles.

Zantral
01.10.2012 , 05:58 AM | #47
her customizations aren't on the planet vendors they are on the vendors on the orbital stations. I remember seeing them, just not which planet it was. I want to say belsavis and hoth orbital stations.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me. www.SGHQ.com

Kaltfeuer
01.10.2012 , 05:59 AM | #48
does anyone has some screenshots of the customisation results?

Peste
01.10.2012 , 07:26 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by DaniWes View Post
Comment of the year surely, considering we're probably the strongest class of all in PvP atm.

Ekemeister
01.10.2012 , 11:43 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Zinze View Post
Your doing it wrong if you think all SI companions are useless. I loves me some Khem Val. I can kill 6 packs with one or two spells while he tanks them all and I take zero damage. How is this useless? Maybe up date their gear once in a while.
I know right? My Khem Val keeps beasting through everything. He murdered Zash when I fought her and just straight tanked all her AoE.

Quote: Originally Posted by Peste View Post
Comment of the year surely, considering we're probably the strongest class of all in PvP atm.
Whispers: Ssshhh. Don't say this, or BioWare might do something right and nerf our class. Screams: "OPERATIVES ARE SO OP. HEALING AND DAMAGE?! I MEAN C'MON!"
Sith Assassin Helm & Hood? :Not included with purchase of SWTOR.