Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros customization vendor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor
Ashara Zavros customization vendor?

Ignobull
12.20.2011 , 03:56 AM | #11
How do we find these kits, I have not been able to find any... trust me I have been looking everywhere, toss me a bone and you will make my day.

Sivok
12.20.2011 , 01:01 PM | #12
Myself and four guildies are looking for Ashara's customization kits. Please help!
[ Sarej | 50 Sith Assassin ]
[ All is dark but I still see... ]
[ <Dusk> | Heavy RP(Optional)/PvP/PvE ]
[ Guild Website | Jung Ma-US RP-PvP ]

Zulfur
12.20.2011 , 01:06 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rade_Harkin View Post
Can you turn her into Scarlet Johannson?
I WILL PAY ALOT FOR THIS ONE!! Please make it like in IRon Man 2, the sleek black cat suit.
█{╬╬╬╬╬╬╣█|████████████████████████████████████████)

Corbenik
12.20.2011 , 09:16 PM | #14
Pretty sure its supposed to be the vendor on Belsavis, since the kits for the other Taris companions are there, but for some reason Ashara's are missing.
"We must make a contribution to his people that shows we are not a threat. Shall I blast him now, master?"

Reiskatossu
12.21.2011 , 01:30 AM | #15
Anyone has found the vendor yet? I spent almost whole yesterday looking for the vendor without results. I do know there is customization kits available for her because I have seen them ingame and in youtube etc..

Jaince
12.21.2011 , 09:22 AM | #16
The security key vendor on Ilum sells #1 and #2 for her.

According to databases theres a 3rd custumisation pack for her too, haven't found that one yet though.

kremzeek
12.21.2011 , 09:32 AM | #17
there is also the collectors edition vendor on the space station sells some customization for ashara. not extremely expensive though so if you have Digital or CE you can get them there.
[█[HHHHH]()█Ξ█████████████████████████████████)
SWTOR CE Owner

Jaince
12.21.2011 , 10:21 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by kremzeek View Post
there is also the collectors edition vendor on the space station sells some customization for ashara. not extremely expensive though so if you have Digital or CE you can get them there.
Unless you know another CE vendor than I (the one above the cantina on the Imperial Fleet), then that one doesn't sell Ashara customizations.

Gallium
12.25.2011 , 02:36 PM | #19
Confirmed... security key vendor on Ilum Station sells 1 and 2 of her customizations. Just FYI guys its garbage. It only changes the face paint and nothing else. Also 20K per kit. Thats not a lot of credits, but not worth it anyways.

Onager
12.26.2011 , 01:26 AM | #20
If you buy an authenticator and then get the customization for her and then cancel the authenticator do you lose the customization?

Half serious.
[Emyr - Sage]+[Kack - Guardian] [Guildmaster - <Wight Trash>] [Drooga's Pleasure Barge]
PVE Healing guides! [Sage] [Sorcerer]