Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ok Bioware its our turn

ChELiOS_
09.18.2012 , 08:03 PM | #11
Not renewing my sub. Gonna let it lapse and migrate to something else. Thinking GW2 might be the go.
Population is so low at the moment that it's hard to even get an FP going via the LFG tool.
Hard to make decent credits trading on the GTN, what with the meagre demand for goods now.
I would honestly, at this point, consider paying for a transfer to the PVE server. Not that I should have to though. Bioware should be doing all it can to preserve it's loyal subbers.

Disheartening to login at peak hour and see only 30 odd people on fleet. My guild are pretty frustrated too.
They're all hoping for paid transfers, which to be honest, I'm not sure we'll be getting.

Novarium
09.18.2012 , 08:16 PM | #12
This is Ridiculousness, How can you bring down a server for 8 hours... a server that is not even located in the same country in order to merge serves and slots and this makes absolutely No effect on us... Its just stupid My entire guild has been dedicated to this game since the beginning and we are sick of being ignored because we are from the Oceanic Area.. Pop's are terrible.. and you bring down the servers in peak time for 8 hours in another country and make absolutely zero changes to us? Now i bet when you do eventually bring us down to merge servers and add slots that it will of course be during peak time Australia as well... JUST because your an American based COmpany stop treating us like second class citizens this is unacceptable... WE NEED A SERVER MERGE AND WE NEEDED IT YESTERDAY!!

XAVIER- AND THE ENTIRE PANDEMIC GUILD

Cheezfriend
09.18.2012 , 08:27 PM | #13
Guys, I got further emails from customer service, please voice your concerns in the suggestion box, the devs do not read server forum posts.

Some good posts here but start new threads or contribute to existing threads in the suggestion/general area if you want your voice heard.

AIRCONGO
09.18.2012 , 08:33 PM | #14
As much as I hope and want them to, I actually believe they don't care for Oceanic. Sure we got confirmation we are getting more character slots. But they're still not answering about server merges and even a date for the slots. Just turning into a downhill battle. I can see why their customer service rating/ranking is in the bottom of worst service. Sighhhhhhhhh
<MotherLovers>
GÓllows / Swolldaddy
<Wrath of Xedrix>
Gall÷ws / Swollows / Droptek

scullzomben
09.18.2012 , 09:22 PM | #15
Good to see some familiar faces supporting this.

Banegio
09.18.2012 , 09:23 PM | #16
Reposting a suggestion I posted on another thread:

One concern BW would have is that they are not sure how well the forum posts reflect the overall wishes. Some guilds/players may still prefer to be played under the PVP/RP-server-rules instead of merging into a PVE server.

I understand that there are a few guilds/players sucessfully requested transfer between the APAC servers via in-game ticket.

I suggest everyone who like to be transferred, submit in-game tickets. And spread the words.

Even if the requests may not be granted, BW can see the (overwhelming) number of requests and help to quantify any decision for server-merge.

iamgonnabeevil
09.18.2012 , 10:09 PM | #17
in game tickets wont help you will just get sorry for the inconvience and we will forward it to the appropriate people post post and post again on every thread about merges
Jasail (lvl 50) Juggernaut
Sleepwalker (lvl 50) Assassin
Backstabbith (lvl 50) Operative
Heavymettle(on the way to 50) Powertech

Le_Spiff
09.18.2012 , 10:36 PM | #18
In for a bigger population.

Excuse the noob question but what unwritten rules and differences are there for RP, PVE and PVP servers?

Don't all the servers do some form of PVP queueing?
The Bastion - PT Daecon 55
The Harbinger - PT Chithon 55 Merc Deacon 55 Mara Loong'Dragon 55 Sin Daemon 55

Didy_Kush
09.18.2012 , 10:51 PM | #19
Dalborra supports this

Cheezfriend
09.18.2012 , 11:39 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by iamgonnabeevil View Post
in game tickets wont help you will just get sorry for the inconvience and we will forward it to the appropriate people post post and post again on every thread about merges
This is true however I wrote a non emotive complaint in an email response I had received from bioware. I was actually impressed that e CS rep could relate to my concerns and we exchanged a couple of more emails regarding the matter.

Keep the posts coming in the suggestion box and general forums!!!!