Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ok Bioware its our turn

iamgonnabeevil
09.18.2012 , 04:05 PM | #1
now that you have merged all the us and european servers with some success it is time you did the same to the oceanic and dont reply with we dont have an eta or some other crap we need it more than any region at this point
the game is slowly dying for us as we dont have the pop

MERGE US NOW PLEASE!!

anyone else feel the same post below lets make em see they are hurting our community
Jasail (lvl 50) Juggernaut
Sleepwalker (lvl 50) Assassin
Backstabbith (lvl 50) Operative
Heavymettle(on the way to 50) Powertech

Froippi
09.18.2012 , 04:21 PM | #2
i really have no issue with this the problem is 3 different type of servers and the pvp server might get upset with this

iamgonnabeevil
09.18.2012 , 04:38 PM | #3
everyone i have spoken to doesnt care we need the pop more than we need the chance for open world pvp

Froippi
09.18.2012 , 04:41 PM | #4
i really have no issue with this the problem is 3 different type of servers and the pvp server might get upset with this

scullzomben
09.18.2012 , 04:46 PM | #5
From MDN, supporting merge.

JcPogi
09.18.2012 , 05:11 PM | #6
Yes please.

DarthStubb
09.18.2012 , 05:39 PM | #7
This is indeed very disappointing.

If Bioware doesn't consolidate the AU servers, you will definitely fine the APAC PvPers unsubbing, if they haven't done so already.

They need to at least come up with a clarification on what is happening with APAC server consolidation. At least a Yes or No. That's a bear minimum. If they don't even do that, it only goes to show that they don't care about the APAC servers and community.
Kei (PvP Officer)
< Midian > - Master Dar'Nala (APAC PvP)

Cheezfriend
09.18.2012 , 05:54 PM | #8
Chippy is mad about how BW don't even give a f about APAC servers, the fact we didn't even get additional slots in the latest maintenance says it all... Keep the posts coming, send them emails do everything you can to make this happen.

Bump the threads and voice your opinions on the general and suggestion forums.

For the first time I feel I am being ripped off majorly through the subscription model,

iamgonnabeevil
09.18.2012 , 05:58 PM | #9
thanks for your support guys keep it coming

Darth_Rex
09.18.2012 , 07:52 PM | #10
Quite upsetting to see a 8+ hour "maintenance" period go to waste for us APAC server players especially when nothing was done!???, now as iamgonnabeevil has mentioned about merging us NOW or at least before TFB is released would be appreciated. Master Da'nala as such has lost a good 300 subs already thats for sure regardless if they created new toons on other servers and quite frankly i do not wish to make a new toon on other servers when i have spent the time and effort to fully gear one of my 50's and my others 50's for the legacy buffs. if you wish to see more APAC players unsubb then keep ignoring such simple requests from genuine players. will be looking forward to hear from Bioware soon.

Yours sincerely HandSolo'd