Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

InnerPieces
12.03.2012 , 12:57 PM | #41
Meh.. I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it.

I wish everyone would give Pax a go. I mean, what do you have to lose except your boredom, sense of isolation, and dissatisfaction with the game?
Quote:
"..Rise of the Hutt Cartel continues your character's story....No class specific storylines, though I know you guys are going to love what RotHC has to offer."
Funny. I thought the implementation of the Cartel Store was the Rise of the Hutt Cartel. And no, I do not like what that story has to offer. I keep getting screwed in it.

DedmeetDM
12.06.2012 , 05:07 PM | #42
I recently just finished my recruitment process and became a full member. The recruitment process is unique, fun, and active. I have enjoyed my time with the guild, and have found them more than willing to help out with anything you need. There is another good thing I like about Pax is their presence in other games. This makes this more of a community of friends rather than just a guild in one game.

It is just a great group of people on all sides.
Max'til Lorin:MEMBER
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

Historybrat
12.09.2012 , 08:16 PM | #43
I am currently in the application phase with Pax Dominus.

I decided to check them out after watching some of them doing RP on Nar Shadaa. I was looking for an RP friendly guild and everyone seemed to be having fun. Checked out their website and truthfully felt a bit overwhelmed by their two week application process. While it seemed pretty straight forward....two weeks seemed a bit much. But I kept going back to their website as it seemed that this was a group of people who liked to have fun, played hard, but didn't turn the game or any aspect of it into a full-time job.

Finally decided about a week or so ago to apply. Instead of being as overwhelming as I though it would be its quite fun. Most of the application process is them asking you weird questions that may or may not have to do with the game. So far I have enjoyed the process and the questions. You definitely get a feel for the guild and whether they and you are a good fit.

Whether you are mainly PVP, PVE, an RPer or something in between I would recommend giving them a look. Any guild that has members who love Star Wars, Star Trek, and Dr. Who is beyond awesome.

Ziyla

VintageBlack
12.09.2012 , 10:53 PM | #44
I am currently in the application phase with Pax,

I would like to say this seems like a very friendly guild that helps each other out in all aspects of the game. The application time might be long but they do ask some pretty funny questions . I would recommend them to anyone

Es'rever

joedgrant
12.10.2012 , 08:22 PM | #45
Hi. Another applicant to the guild, popping by the thread to say hello.

They have strange customs... make us wear this weird white armour and use these rifles you couldn't hit the broad side of a bantha with. Apparently we're to put on a light show, firing in-effectually at designated targets.

Been hanging around the channels and talking to people, they're a good bunch. The application process isn't as complicated as it might seem at first glance. It makes you think about it, and gives you a chance to get into the 'flow' of the guild.

VertigoWI
12.11.2012 , 06:36 PM | #46
I am excited!

Never since defeating Valis have I been this excited. I was looking for a guild that was established, serious, but fun. I’m not an established PvP player by any means but Pax has encouraged me and one member has offered to work with me. What more can one ask? This is what I was looking for.

During the "processing" stage, members post interesting queries on your recruitment thread. It is a wonderful way to meet a good cross section of this community and it must be a good way for Pax to get a good idea about the candidate. Very smart.

Make sure your toon name follows the rules. They wouldn’t allow my lvl 36 winstonsmith. So I had to reroll. (Meet Alekhine. YIkes! is this reroll crowded!) This just shows how republic they are. It's a society govern by law, not men or women.

Jedi Sentinel "Alekhine"

Beemerchick
12.16.2012 , 08:15 AM | #47
I just wanted to add my vote for this guild. I'm almost through my application process, and it has been wonderful. Everyone is really nice and helpful. There's a broad range of levels, so there's always someone you can run with. They take the game seriously, but have a good time and a lot of laughs while doing it.

ironwolff
12.17.2012 , 12:13 AM | #48
The Pax gaming community here on SWTOR is FANTASTIC. Great people, good sense of humors and they certainly dont mind my one weakness, ALTS!

There organized, have a great system to bring new members in and thus far have been active at almost all hours of the day and night.

Predklaw
12.17.2012 , 12:00 PM | #49
What is not to like, PvP & PvE... help around every corner. Guild events on a nightly basis. Pax always welcomes everyone regardless of skill lvl or knowledge with the intent to help you become a better player. In either progression raiding or open world shenanigans Pax has what you crave. Great group of people to play with and are always up for sarcastic TS banter.

one more thing... free hats. and jackie... one more thing... join the dark side we have cookies...

Olirion
12.18.2012 , 12:04 PM | #50
I got into the recruitment process almost two weeks ago and all I can say is WOW. I have been playing MMO's for going on thirteen years and I have never had such an awesome application process. This group is just so involved with their new members and so social, it is very impressive. I have found constant help and guidance upon immediately joining. I've also found friends that I am running flashpoints with daily and cracking jokes with over team-speak, leveling together in the process. It truly is just an awesome crowd and I plan on sticking with these guys no matter what game I play. I urge you to consider joining them. You will not regret it!
"I will take what is mine. I fear neither Sith or Jedi." -Olirion Vakar, Ebon Hawk