Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

Sircavailer
11.08.2012 , 06:39 PM | #21
So far I have enjoyed the application process, and in game they are great as well helping me run some FP when I could not recruit anyone in game for them.
I have had some fun answering the odd questions during this time as well.
So far to anyone perusing this forum I'd give em a look.

ryangallag
11.09.2012 , 12:39 PM | #22
I have been a trial member of the guild for about 10 days now. I am very impressed with Pax. These guys and gals are serious gamers. I am fairly new to the online gaming world and therefore have a bunch of questions. Every time I have posed a question to the guild while playing TOR, I have gotten an immediate response to my inquiry which was both accurate and polite. I have here received spam (stupid question noob) responses from any member of Pax. Highly recommend especially for those looking to get into serious raids.

Trolltar
11.10.2012 , 01:51 PM | #23
I've been banging around with the crew for a little more than a week and I think its a good bunch of people. There's usually a few people on that are in to each pvp, heroics, ops, dailies, griding, etc. So even if there aren't enough people on to form a pvp premade or an op you know you'll almost always have at least a wingman or two to come with you.

I recommend the gang at Pax. They're good folk.
Merkavah:MEMBER
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

Lynxee
11.10.2012 , 02:44 PM | #24
I am currently in the recruiting stage of Pax here, and i have to honestly say i am loving their recruitment process. They ask you all sorts of questions, but in return you get to ask questions of them it's very much a two way street. And in doing this you get to know the people that you are hoping to join up with and feel like they want to know you as a person and not just a name on a screen. I really appreciate that, as i don't think enough guilds want to know you as a person and not just another "member". I feel like Pax wants me to be a part of their family during this process and that everyone has been really nice and really helpful. Any questions i have had have been answered promptly and well. I really appreciate that fact, as i want to be in a group of people that cares if i am missing for a few days, and don't just see me as another number in their roster.

BlackMonk
11.10.2012 , 11:07 PM | #25
So far I like the group of guys, I haven't had a chance to run much operations or groups with them since Im still in the recruitment phase, but hanging out in the shoutbox on the website everyone is pretty responsive and friendly. The recruitment process is a bit long, but I can understand their concern about problem players.

If your looking for a decent and easy going group, this is a good place to start.

pbloom
11.13.2012 , 07:39 PM | #26
***Pax would like to welcome all new and returning players***

Welcome to the Ebon Hawk TOR community! If you're looking to jumpstart your gaming experience, joining a good guild is key. Pax is a multi-game community with a long, rich history. While some guilds choose to specialize in specific aspects of gameplay, Pax embraces all styles of play.

Want to get the most out of your questing?
We can find you a leveling partner.

Want to get the most out of your limited warzone access?
Our members can teach you the ins and outs of your class so you can succeed immediately at PvP.

Do you like to roleplay? We can cater to you as well, whether it's running silly little events like Naked Scavengers or more serious RP.

So check out www.paxgaming.com and see if we are the right fit for you.

VOLKOFF: LEAD RECTOR
PAXIMPERIUS

azirle
11.15.2012 , 07:05 PM | #27
Best guild ever! I'm not just saying that because they are paying me to, either. (they're paying A LOT) Seriously, i'd still say that for half the money! Great group of people who really care about their community, who really care about their people. It's nice to not just be another nameless face in the crowd, and they have done a wonderful job of making me feel welcome.

If you're looking for a guild where ya log in to no guild chat, never see any members, and don't want to help your fellow mates, then this is NOT the guild for you. Keep up the great work Pax, we're there for ya 110%!

-Vyn

pbloom
11.16.2012 , 05:20 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by azirle View Post
Best guild ever! I'm not just saying that because they are paying me to, either. (they're paying A LOT) Seriously, i'd still say that for half the money! Great group of people who really care about their community, who really care about their people. It's nice to not just be another nameless face in the crowd, and they have done a wonderful job of making me feel welcome.

If you're looking for a guild where ya log in to no guild chat, never see any members, and don't want to help your fellow mates, then this is NOT the guild for you. Keep up the great work Pax, we're there for ya 110%!

-Vyn
We will be processing your payment shortly...What is half of zero?

Seriously, thanks for the kind words.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why don't you drop by our website and see what the fuss is all about?
PAXIMPERIUS

LordNivaro
11.19.2012 , 02:34 PM | #29
Thank you to all the recent applicants that have shown an interest in our community! We welcome everyone to come and check us out: subscription and free-to-play players alike!
PRAYVUS: PRAETOR EMERITUS
PAXIMPERIUS

pbloom
11.22.2012 , 10:22 AM | #30
The Pax family would like to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving!

Gobble, Gobble...
PAXIMPERIUS