Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

ecco_domani
06.12.2014 , 01:40 PM | #221
This would be my first application for PAX and it was also a first for such an involved community. I was a bit nervous joining because I just saw all these people, but fear not! They have been absolutely welcoming and even though there are so many members, you feel included in all of their activities and discussions which is quite incredible. I have been playing SWTOR for quite awhile and it was really important to find an active guild/community. I would definitely recommend anyone to join because they are so much fun and at the same time very well organized.

Spacia
06.19.2014 , 05:12 PM | #222
Very active guild whether you want to play Imperial or Republic, and whether or not you want to RP, PVP, PVE they encourage all of it. Pax isn't just a guild, it's a community for gamers and involved in many different games. The application process isn't bad and can be kind of fun! It's a good way for people to get to know each other. Always people on at any time of day as well, so very active and social community here.

Kyarran
06.20.2014 , 05:44 PM | #223
I am currently in the recruitment phase of joining Pax, but I have to say, even though I have been through a few guild recruitment's in my long time of playing MMO's, I have never had the pleasure and fun of answering the many offbeat questions as I have had with Pax. If this is what it is like in the recruitment phase, I can't wait to see how the guild is in game The guild is very friendly and I can't wait to have many years of gaming with them. May the force be with you!

Strongwolf
06.20.2014 , 10:29 PM | #224
I am currently going through the application process for Pax and I have to say it was one of the most interesting application processes I've been through. No spoilers or anything but I can say that the members of the Pax Community are not afraid to ask you anything. However, I personally feel that this process was a good thing since it ensures that the people who join the guild are quality people of like minds.

Troskuss
06.23.2014 , 09:48 PM | #225
I'm currently going through the recruitment process and it's been interesting.
Some of the questions were different then what you would expect. It was fun, you get to know a little bit about them and they get to know a little bit about you.
I've had the pleasure of knowing some of the members from when I used to play SWG,great group of people.

Ruush
06.25.2014 , 09:53 PM | #226
Currently in the recruitment process for Pax Imperius and a few thoughts I believe I should share.

I was in the original Pax in SWG. Planned to come over to the guild when TOR came out , but my PC wasn't up to par. I've recently acquired one and now I can play!

Much like the old guild everyone is SUPER friendly. I can not stress that enough. I've felt pretty welcome in a lot of places, but this just seems to be the right place for just about everyone (excluding jerks...no one likes jerks).

The process of actually keeping up with the application and talking with the guild is pretty neat.

Can't wait to play as much as I can with these guys!

Almeria
06.29.2014 , 04:06 AM | #227
I have currently finished the recruitment period with PAX and I will have to say it has been a unique and rather fun experience. I have been playing MMO's since Ruins of Kunark on Everquest and have gone through many MMO's and guilds and I have never had a recruitment experience quite like this.

The questions asked were fun, offbeat, and even at time challenging, and all around crazy! Not only does it give the community a chance to get to know you, but you learn a bit about the community through the questions that get asked and these people are crazy and fun.

TaviCraft
06.29.2014 , 06:57 PM | #228
I am currently going through my application for Dominus. I love this community as a whole and I suck at writing these things, much better talking about it.

Carnstan
07.04.2014 , 10:36 PM | #229
I am a recruit and have met many great people here so far, the pub and imps are on the same voice com and work well back and forth.

They are Raiding and do PVP so I like it already!!!!

Braxxistil
07.07.2014 , 10:17 PM | #230
The guild is full of wonderful people and the recruitment process is there to make sure applicants will fit in and get along. I"m halfway through and am sad when I miss days of talking to people on the forums or in game.