Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

Quudi
02.08.2014 , 12:26 PM | #191
As a current recruit of Pax Imperius, I wanted to share my experiences so far. The application process is great. I like how everyone makes an effort to ask me questions and get to know me, and it's great getting to know others in return. The occasions I've had to interact with guild members in game have been nothing but positive. Everyone is friendly and fun. If you're looking for a good group of folks to hang with, then look no further.
NAME: Duu'Ki
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

EthynKhaos
02.08.2014 , 01:48 PM | #192
Sorry, but is this the right place to ask questions about it?

Trebin
02.09.2014 , 03:10 PM | #193
I just put an application in today, this looks like a perfect fit for me.

SelphieYura
02.10.2014 , 06:48 PM | #194
Hi, I have been in the "process" for almost 2 weeks now. I have enjoyed most of the questions presented to me during the application process. I have been frustrated a few times not knowing what to say, or how to answer. I tend to leave those for a bit and come back to them later. I think this is a great way to get to know each other and to find out if each person will be a good "fit" for the guild.
I have had the opportunity to run a few Ops with Pax and have enjoyed it. The guild is so patient and explains what is going on so that I can do my best as a healer. This is a great guild with alot of fun people. Thanks!!

Chaoswol
02.17.2014 , 06:50 AM | #195
I am a recruit for Pax going through the application process.

Thus far, it is a unique experience that successfully brings you into their family of games feeling more like a welcome family member than one of the shuffling numbers of players who file in and out of other guilds never really interacting.

It is fun, it is informative, and it is a model of organization and implementaion others could certainly stand to learn from.

~Paws

HerrFritz
02.17.2014 , 04:03 PM | #196
Greeting fellow Ebon Hawkers!
(or is it Ebon Hawkies, or Ebon Hawks?)

I have been through the 'recruitment' stage in several guilds over the years in other games. However, most of the time it was limited to 'fill out this application' and 'wait a few days'. The guys and gals at Pax really want to make you feel welcome. So far its been a fun process and I must say quite unique and refreshing.

RavenVallion
02.23.2014 , 12:07 AM | #197
First and foremost, hello to any and all that read this thread . Secondly, to the Paxers that may read this. This is a review of my experience of the application process you people have tortured me with thusfar .

I have been politely asked to share my experiance of how Pax Gaming goes through its application and screening process. Truthfully, it has been a hoot and a half! I have gotten everything from silly, inconsequencial questions like "Milkshakes or smoothies" to the more thought provoking and serious "What do you think of our charter?". Of course, I am paraphrasing so forgive me if I misquoted the question

It has felt like getting to know a friend...you know those first few hang outs where you ask them anything and everything that comes into your head, just to get a sense of the person you will likely help move someday, or have to bail out of prison (haha). In turn, the questions I have asked in the same process have revealed some of the minds of the people I hope to be playing games with for awhile. It is truly wonderful not to feel like you are being judged.

I truly wish I had something negative to say about the experience as to not sound as though I am bragging, but truth be told, so far they are a great bunch of people. I am sure a complaint will come up in the future. May the force be with you all.

Arrylia Ravenos

DarthKronz
02.23.2014 , 06:35 PM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by RavenVallion View Post
First and foremost, hello to any and all that read this thread . Secondly, to the Paxers that may read this. This is a review of my experience of the application process you people have tortured me with thusfar .

I have been politely asked to share my experiance of how Pax Gaming goes through its application and screening process. Truthfully, it has been a hoot and a half! I have gotten everything from silly, inconsequencial questions like "Milkshakes or smoothies" to the more thought provoking and serious "What do you think of our charter?". Of course, I am paraphrasing so forgive me if I misquoted the question

It has felt like getting to know a friend...you know those first few hang outs where you ask them anything and everything that comes into your head, just to get a sense of the person you will likely help move someday, or have to bail out of prison (haha). In turn, the questions I have asked in the same process have revealed some of the minds of the people I hope to be playing games with for awhile. It is truly wonderful not to feel like you are being judged.

I truly wish I had something negative to say about the experience as to not sound as though I am bragging, but truth be told, so far they are a great bunch of people. I am sure a complaint will come up in the future. May the force be with you all.

Arrylia Ravenos

Wow, I couldn't have said it better myself.
I found PAX after the guild I joined on Korriban when I started crashed and burned, and was forced to find myself a new guild to call home.. only this time I wasn't wasting my time with a new guild, and I decided to see what the top guilds of the server were. PAX came up and immediately stood out to me for their well organized impressive recruitment thread and Guild Charter. I decided to fill out an application, which gave me an opportunity to meet many of the members and leaders of the sw:tor branch of PAX, as well as many members of the guild from different titles that PAX is involved with. Ultimately, the application process has given me a chance to show my personality, and give members a chance to ask some prety interesting questions that can at times really make you think.
Overall, I would highly recommend any mature gamers that are looking for a very active Community of dedicated and knowledgeable players to check out the website, and fill out the application.
Ebon Hawk
51 - Sith Sorcerer
27 - Sith Juggernaut
Member of [PAX Gaming]

ExodusEvils
02.27.2014 , 07:41 PM | #199
The Pax gaming community is awesome. I'm still in the process of recruitment. But I am hoping for great things.
The Staff is friendly and helpful. They consistently make me feel like family and if I need help with anything they are always there. Their forums are amazing, not just being with ToR, they have a lot of options for other games as well.

If your looking for a community of great gamer's. Are tired of the drama that effects most guilds. And are tired of being on your own. You should seriously consider applying to Pax. You will not be disappointed.

jenhclec
03.04.2014 , 07:29 PM | #200
Hi All,

I am a new recruit in Pax and I was asked to share my experience with the guild. I applied because the members seem to be mature, down to earth people. So far the recruitment has been a "get to know you " process that is very different from the usual guild recruitment protocol. I feel like the members do try to know me as a person, not just a gamer. Even though I am a new player and low level, I do not feel isolated in guild chat. People have been extremely helpful and welcoming. The guild website and forum is very active and informative. It is easy to get in touch with people in game and online, and for a casual gamer like me, that has been very important. So even when I am not playing for hours every day, I can still be an active part of the guild. Thanks for reading.