Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

AsiriusNazriel
10.23.2012 , 07:21 PM | #11
I want to thank everyone that has posted a recent "testimonial". Pax Gaming really does go above and beyond to create a gaming experience that is in no way limited to SWTOR. We pride ourselves in our community and our members. Our officer core is there to ensure a positive experience for our members, to organize events, and to make sure that everyone has a good time (with lots of Winning). Pax is more than a guild tag, it IS a community and it IS a family. We have new members who within a very short time period, a few weeks to months, get promoted to officer status if they show initiative and drive. We come up with wacky and fun activities. We run raids to gear up our undergeared and freshly minted 50 players. We enjoy PVP. We welcome everyone, from subscribers to F2P players. If you are looking for an amazing community then you should definitely check out:
http://www.paxgaming.com

I am Arash and I approve of this message.
Pax Imperius & Pax Dominus
Arash a.k.a. "Chuck Norris of PVP"

tglass
10.24.2012 , 02:15 PM | #12
I joined Pax during early release and have loved every minute of it. These people are a big reason why I never left this game since launch. Always love logging in even it's just to chat it up in guild chat. Never had this much fun in a game before. I know this will sounds cliche and corny, but I truly think of Pax as my gaming family.
Darganon: JOINT COMMAND
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

MarekThorne
10.26.2012 , 02:51 PM | #14
It is great to see so many have such positive things to say about Pax. Its more of a family for me than just random folks I do group content with. If you like what you've seen here, I encourage you to go to our website at http://paxgaming.com and investigate further.

Myo, man, always cracking me up!
Kal'Thorne: Guild Leader
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread | Guild Profile

Shane_Novus
10.27.2012 , 10:39 AM | #15
THEY'RE MADMEN!! MONSTERS!!! RUN!!! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!! D:

Hahaha just kidding just kidding.

Incase anyone has thought of joining but was worried about the whole application process: Don't Sweat It! It's no where near as intimidating as you might think. The guys over at Pax only want to get to know you better and they do their best to make you feel comfortable in the process. Having been going through it myself, I've been surprised by how fun and painless the whole thing is really.

If you're looking for a close community that loves to have fun, Pax is definitely up your alley.

[Force Persuade] "You want to join us"

ExanRale
11.01.2012 , 08:57 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by myolinyr View Post
This is an AMAZING video hahaha, great job !

I as well am currently in the recruitment phase and have been in it for a small 2 weeks now. I came across Pax in this post and I was sold, so I went to the forum and signed up. The first thing I noticed was that everyone on the forum was friendly and joking around, it's a great group of mature people and not just their characters. So far I've attended the Pax Server-wide PVP event, which was a big PVP event with a 3v3 tournament and it was amazing to see how the whole guild got together to cheer and learn from the PVP battles. It shows that the guild is a whole and everyone helps each other and supports each other.
I also attended the Pax Halloween event last night which was a costume contest with 3 categories and after that a whole trick or treat contest where you could win some amazing prices. I've been in guilds before but never have I seen this dedication to organize events before.. from PVP, PVE all the way to creative role playing or fun events - Pax seems to have it all.

Everyone is also very helpful so far, myself I'm not that big on PVP. I mainly PVE but I was always pretty interested in learning it and even after less than 2 weeks I have people in Pax who want to show me how to become a better PVP player. Joining Pax has increased my interest in SWTOR even more since you're part of a fun and active community where people actually help each other and joke around.

I recommend Pax !

.... Ok can you now please release my family guys?
----------------------------Gryac----------------------------
------------------Bounty Hunter for Hire-------------------
******************Ebon Hawk******************

Infidel
11.01.2012 , 12:37 PM | #17
reading these testimonials warms by heart. Thanks for the kind words everyone. An anybody else thinking of joining our guild/family please don't hesitate!
INFIDEL: Guild Master
PAXIMPERIUS
Rasta Infidel

pbloom
11.03.2012 , 08:51 PM | #18
Here are the results from Pax Imperius' first ever TOR Halloween costume contest:

http://i.imgur.com/lPrWE.png

Starting on the left, we have:
Funniest costume: Ka-Shem as a Talz
Scariest costume: Malfesch as a Shadow Assassin
Most unlike your class: Volka (a sniper) as a belly-dancing witch

Want to participate in fun events like this? Join Pax today!
VOLKOFF: LEAD RECTOR
PAXIMPERIUS

Corisu
11.06.2012 , 09:54 AM | #19
Hi. I'm currently in the application process for Pax. I think it seems like a great guild so far. I think the application process is pretty easy and it's a good way for the recruit as well as the guild to see if they are a good fit for each other. I mostly solo during the day and haven't grouped with too many guild members yet, but it seems like a friendly bunch .

mteverestdreamer
11.06.2012 , 10:33 AM | #20
I have just gone throught the recruiting process for Pax and I have to say it was a pleasurable experience. I found that everyone i have spoken to in the guild has been warm and friendly. I am impressed that such a big guild gives such personal attention to each member.