Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

12.14.2013 , 09:58 PM | #181
I am currently in the application process, I usually just do Space PvP but have found these folks a good group of people to hang out with and we have alot of fun, for what my reccomendation is worth I give it to them.
'Mo' Wavingstrider - 9x Ace / Shipwright - Sunrunner Proud member of The Unbound
Semoa Wavingstrider - Elder Bounty Hunter / Carbineer - Europe Farstar

12.15.2013 , 08:53 AM | #182
I'm currently in the app process as well. This guild seems like an awesome guild.. a very active forum community and a large gaming community to play with.

12.16.2013 , 09:49 AM | #183
As a current recruit of Pax I am here to give my two cents on the recruiting process. I have been privileged to be in some outstanding guilds and while it isn't hard to find a guild in SWTOR; what Pax gives to its members is a very different experience. In the last few weeks, Pax members have made time to ask me questions and get to know me. By the time I would officially join, I feel like I am hanging out with some old friends.

As a fellow Scyllian from SWG, I have known of the Pax gaming guild for almost 10 years. They come with a reputation of treating each other and their fellow gamers with respect. I don't feel pressure to be into RP, or make a 3 night a week raid schedule, or be fully decked out in the latest pvp gear; this guild is about doing what they can to help each member get what they can out of their chosen game. You choose what you want to have fun doing and the leadership here will open the doors.

Thanks to all the Pax members that have taken the time to say hello.

12.16.2013 , 01:08 PM | #184
Hello all, I am also here to state my opinion of Pax Imperius. I've been a recruit for one week so far, and others have noted the same facts I am about to make. The community has asked me numerous excellent questions about myself and the way I act in general as well as in game.

I will tell you now, I have never before had such a unique and grand experience of applying for a guild! The community and guild members all have been a little bit on the side of craziness, but I like this in a guild/community a lot! I want to encourage those that are wondering if this would be the right guild for them to give this one a try, I am sure you will like it, whether in Imperius or Dominus!

12.18.2013 , 12:41 PM | #185

I was asked to come here and give my 2 cents on what I thought about the recruitment process. My forum name is Texasgump and still deciding on which toon to main. I will have to say by far this is the most welcoming at "at home" I have felt in a long time as far as guilds are concerned. They really try to get to know the real you behind the computer screen and not just how your character looks. It really does feel like a second family who takes care of each other. The recruitment process was detailed and lengthy, but so unique and different. I am so glad I took the time to put in my application and haven't turned back sense. Do not let the process overwhelm you, you will be so glad you took the time to join.

And the best part of it is they constantly update their divisions. No matter what mmo you plan on trying or new and upcoming ones, you will sure to find a PAX division there. Good luck!

12.31.2013 , 10:43 PM | #186
I am in the application process. To be honest, I am not sure what I think yet. There seem to be more people on in the guild on the Pub side but the Imp side has been friendly. Numbers have been low and not much chat in guild when I've been on. To be fair, it is the middle of the holiday season.

Anyway, it's nice that they participate in a broad range of games. I look forward to getting to know some of the people in SWTOR and others.

01.07.2014 , 11:23 AM | #187
I really like Pax Gaming. The application process was unique. There is always an event happening. The guild leader for the pub side (I do not play imps......yet) is great. Everyone is very friendly. An added benefit is that the guild spans across multiple games. If you get tired of SWTOR and want to play FFXIV, WOW, RIFT, etc., you do not need to look for another guild.

01.16.2014 , 02:47 PM | #188
I've been a part of several guilds and communities where no one ever talks to each other. It's like my family, we know we're tied together but we never talk. This community, however, forces you to get involved during a fun (albeit lengthy) application process where you can get to know everyone and everyone can get to know you. The fun just never stops. If you're thinking about it, just do it.

01.23.2014 , 10:35 PM | #189

As a applicant to Pax Imperius (who is playing currently with Pax Dominus), I was asked to post about my experience with their application process. For the most part, I believe their application process was as useful to myself as it was to the members of the guild.

As a generally shy person, I found that their "question and answer" application process helped me to get to know some of the members of the guild better,allowing me to feel a little more comfortable when I got an invite to the guild. I also found that this process allowed me to decide whether or not Pax Gaming was the right guild for me. The questions that were asked were all over the place (some were serious, while others were wacky, and there were even some brainteasers mixed in!) and it really allowed me to get a sense of the community as a whole.

In the end, while I though at first that their application process was a little "overwhelming", I now believe that it's a great way for both the recruit, and the community to get to know each other (which is refreshing, as usually, application processes only allowed the guild to get to know you).

02.06.2014 , 08:02 PM | #190
Hello! I am in the recruitment process and I have to say it is a really unique and fun experience! Everyone is really creative and fun. I am really enjoying it and I think anyone would have a wonderful gaming experience being part of this guild!
The unknown is a place where we can discover who we truly are.
Obi-Wan Kenobi