Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

sevantus
09.07.2013 , 09:08 PM | #171
Hello there!

I am also currently in the recruiting process for Pax Gaming, and overall I have found it to be a very refreshing experience. The thing I like most about how Pax handles recruitment is that you get the opportunity to get to know people there, and they you. It's not a difficult process by any means, but it does provide a warming up period for you and the community to become familiar with each other through interaction over their forums.

I've found all the fun back and forth of questions to be highly entertaining at times. So far my in-game experiences have also been positive, though to be honest my playtime has been a little on the light side more recently. RL has a way of doing that. But all in all...I would encourage anyone looking for a friendly group of helpful people to apply! You won't regret it, especially if you tend to hop between games and would love to have a robust multi-gaming community to call home when you do so!
NAME:Theovin PAXDOMINUS Website | Recruitment Thread

Irneth
09.15.2013 , 02:05 AM | #172
Im in the application process of PAX atm. Im here to post my thoughts and the impressions I made during this time.

When Blamm'o asked me, if Im interested in joining PAX and she told me about the application process, I thoughtI was asked by some other guilds to join them and wouldnt have to do an application process. So it took some time til I finally decided to run through the application. And I must say, I dont regret this decision. It was great to meet new ppl and make new friends.

The people in guild are a nice bunch of ppl and it has been always fun to be on TS with them. They are really calm and mature player, but also fun loving ppl. There was always something going on and always had ppl to do something together in game, pvp as well as pve (though I basically pvp).
I never saw drama going on or someone rage quitting, even when we got our asses kicked really bad in pvp. Its a group of ppl who work together, helping out others while lvling and grouping up for different things in game. Some of them also like RP and there are good singers in guild
They have regular events going on like Raids, pvp-events and soon to come also a Karaoke night.
Its a well populated guild and even me as a Euro saw always ppl on, so there a guildies on all the time.

So thanks for all of you PAX for the fun in the last 2 weeks.

Exar-Snowden
09.21.2013 , 05:17 PM | #173
I've completed my application and have been recruited to the guild. I'm happy to have done it. I second all the above positive remarks. There were thought provoking and imaginative questions given. They're wonderful to game with.

The only criticism I would give would be that sometimes I would spend considerable amount of time thinking through and typing a reply to a question, or sometimes I would reply with questions for clarification, but receive no feedback. When there is dialog or basic feedback and appreciation of effort, it feels more communal and in the spirit of the guild. When effort is returned with silence it feels a little more cold and distant, or like an extended job interview when you anxiously and futilely wonder what's in the head of the questioner. This does not make me think less of the individual guildmates, who are lovely folk, but may be something to consider for the process. Cheers.

TipsyDrow
10.14.2013 , 11:42 AM | #174
Pax is a fabulous community with wonderful people. The application process is actually entertaining to go through and this comes from someone who detests being asked questions. Thus far I have seen only friendly people gaming together. No drama, no rage quitters, no douchebags. I'd recommend this community to anyone seeking something a lil different from the norm.

dracojan
10.19.2013 , 01:53 PM | #175
I'm currently about halfway through the application process for Pax Imperius. This is by far the most thorough, yet entertaining, process for joining a gaming group. From my experience so far it will be well worth it. The attention given during recruitment seems to result in a very tight-knit, respectful group of gamers.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to apply! I look forward more good times online with Pax.

Severynce
11.10.2013 , 11:54 AM | #176
Pax Guild Recruitment Process.

From the start of this process I knew immediately it was going to be different from other guilds. I also knew immediately that Pax was going to be amazing. From the start of my in game message to the Rector I was greeted with a warm welcome and instruction on how to begin this process. Meeting other Pax members was truly a highlight during this process, many of the introductions had me reminiscing on old times and old games.

The community in a whole is very mature yet very fun. This process made me see what type of people this guild has, how they interact on a personal level as well as in game.

Oreiad
11.11.2013 , 04:27 AM | #177
Pax's recruitment process is entertaining and dynamic! I've been asked all manor of questions. It is all part of the process of getting to know someone and these guys have a system worked out! I highly recommend this group!
~And thus the native hue of resolution is sickled o'er with the pale cast of thought~

akeyva
11.20.2013 , 07:12 PM | #178
i am currently about half way through the recruitment process and i have found there application process a unique way to get to know the people of Pax and for them to get to know the real me . i love the process it was fun and very entertaining if ya wanna be apart of a community and not just and avatar in a game then this the place for you. i have enjoyed my application process

Pavement
12.02.2013 , 08:16 PM | #179
Hi, I'm currently in the application process with Pax Dominus and they have been, so far, very welcoming and an extremely nice group of folks to game with. I'd highly encourage folks to join!

classigrl
12.06.2013 , 11:37 PM | #180
Are you looking for a mature community to be a part of? Pax Gaming Community may be right for you!

What is the Pax Gaming Community?

Pax Gaming is a collection of community minded members committed to enjoying games of all genres. Within the Pax Gaming Community we have a division for both the Republic (Pax Dominus) and the Empire (Pax Imperius). The community has been around since 2001, and has been experiencing games together ever since. Families come first and this community is like an extended family.

Whatever your play style (PVE, PVP or RP), you will find it within the Pax Gaming Community. Pax Dominus and Pax Imperius hold weekly events in these areas and work with members to improve their skills and get the gear they need to reach their goals in game. RP is encouraged but not required of our members. Both Pax Dominus and Pax Imperius have a rich RP history ranging from the Treaty of Coruscant to the time of Pax within Star Wars Galaxies.

Need a break from SWTOR? We have several divisions within Pax Gaming Community that span several MMOs, tabletop games, shooters, and many more. Though we are a large community, we are very close with our sister divisions and often play together. Since my time in Pax, I am amazed at how many like minded people are within our division. I love this community!

Pax hosts our own server for teamspeak as well as our forums, which are an awesome place to come and hang out discussing your adventure in games, sports, whatever interests you. We have an organized charter that outlines a very simple yet definitive set of rules to maintain the level of community we wish to provide. It outlines our structure, Chain of Command, Rules of Engagement, Codes of Conduct and other guild rules.

In the end our name best describes who and what we are. Pax is a community, above everything else. It is a common phrase for us to state that we recruit the player, not the "toon". Why don't you come and check us out?

http://www.paxgaming.com

Interested in joining? Register for the forum and then go to "New Member Orientation". You'll find a link to "How to Join Pax Gaming" (click here)

Our application process is a two week period where members of the community will interact with you. You'll be given an invitation to the division you are interested in so you can get to know us in game as well. This two week period is here for us to get to know you and for you to get to know us. We hope that you will find your second home in our company.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me on the Pax Gaming forum. I look forward to meeting you!

Thanks,
Winasa
WINASA: DIRECTORATE
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread