Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

Shadestride
08.05.2013 , 12:51 PM | #161
**DISCLAIMER** - I too, have not been forced to post my thoguhts on the process or the Guild at all. I am volunteering my opinions and thoughts about Pax, the applications process and current memebers.

I am in the recruitment process with Pax and I have nothing bad to say about the process at all!

All members that I have spoken to so far have been very helpful, open and ready to help a n00b in need if the opportunity has arisen. I am very much looking forward to getting involved in any way that I can and get to know each and every one of it's members, and perhaps in other games as well.

Pax Dominus Recruit; MrG1BZ
"Where we stand, there is no dark or light side of the Force... there is only Shadow."

SwampCommando
08.05.2013 , 11:19 PM | #162
I'm about halfway through the recruitment process and I have to say that it is very easy. The recruitment method Pax uses differs from any other guild or clan I have been a member of. Not only does it allow the current Pax membership to get to know you and see if you are right for the group but it also allows you to do the same. In the past I have joined groups only to find out a few weeks in that they just weren't my kind of people for whatever reason and Pax has found a way to prevent that. I was surprised at how welcoming and friendly everyone is towards a applicant. They made me feel like I had been with them for years from the first time I jumped on TS with them. I look forward to many enjoyable times with Pax should they find me suitable for their organization.

Varsadis
08.07.2013 , 07:01 PM | #163
So I am Currently halfway done with the Process. Its been pretty lax and easy to do. Mostly you find people asking you crazy questions and brain teasers. Everyone there is extremely friendly and open to questions. I cant wait until I hit 55 and can start the end game content. Really if you want a group of people that are willing to help join pax. PAX ROCKS.

FirstDoc
08.09.2013 , 07:12 AM | #164
Greetings all.

I am a recruit currently going through the process. Please do not feel intimidated or nervous about it. The people have been friendly, kind and open. Yes they ask you some really weird questions sometimes that initially might feel awkward, but you soon realize that there really are no wrong answers. It really is an attempt to get to know you and if you make the effort, you get to know them. Don't be afraid to hit them up with serious OR my favorite funny questions to get to know them. Also I highly recommend you use their TeamSpeak server as this will help with the process.

They seem to have people who enjoy all kinds of play. PvE, PvP, RP, grouping up, leveling, raiding and questing. Does that mean there is always someone on who wants to do what you want to do.... well no but no guild can promise that. Does that mean that often there is someone on who wants to do what you want to do DEFINATLY yes. Also so many of the people are so nice that you will find yourself trying different kinds of play that you might not have done otherwise opening you up to a more full enjoyment of what the games offer. Also on that note, it is nice to have a community that can be with you through more than one game. Already I have tried another game with members of Pax and have had a lot of fun doing it ( Dam you to hell Croena!!!! ).

So if the description of the guild peeks your interest but you feel nervous about the process let me tell you to leave those fears behind. From my own experience it seems to really have work well with the members and other recruits I have interacted with.

So I wish all good luck with their search for a guild, but I ask you to give Pax a real look and check out their website for more information. You might find as I have that they have a lot to offer and might be just the right place to call home.

Felspawn
08.09.2013 , 05:04 PM | #165
As i've been going through the Pax recruitment process i have been pretty impressed at how laid back and friendly everyone has been, both the SWTOR chapter as well as the other chapters that's part of the Pax network. its been a real pleasure so far. I look forward to officially becoming part of the family and enjoying all this game has to offer

DmitryDread
08.15.2013 , 04:03 AM | #166
Fun bunch of people that go the extra step to make you feel welcome. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Tayrne
08.19.2013 , 04:46 PM | #167
I've been going through the recruitment process lately, and I can't talk it up enough. The style Pax uses involving a constant communication through your recruitment thread is a wonderful way to get to know everyone. I was gone on a business for a week and unable to play, but I kept up on my recruitment thread via my phone and really felt connected to the community.

I feel like this is a group you can really get to know and game with long term.

Eugee
08.21.2013 , 06:54 PM | #168
I recently applied for recruitment into PAX, and since joining, my game time on SWTOR has improved sooo much.

Flashpoints, operations, warzones, just farting around, chatting with folks, chatting via Shoutbox at work, looking at all the OTHER GAMES they play...

It's a real community, and something I've been really thankful to get an opportunity to be a part of. Plus... some really hilarious comments in the recruitment thread. I'm actually expecting to see my IRL best friend join soon!
NAME: LORKEON
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

Thawhiteguy
08.22.2013 , 10:19 PM | #169
I'm currently going through the recruiting process with these guys and I'm actually enjoying it, a lot. I feel like I've found a second home, instead of a second job, as far as raiding/ops are concerned.

Double thumbs up for these guys,

Rendever
08.24.2013 , 03:51 PM | #170
Hey there, I'm currently going through the recruitment cycle for Pax and it's been rather fun Some of the officers have some goofy questions or scenarios which makes the application process all the more fun! And it's great to know that even if I were to quit one game and join another I could still be a part of the community and join one of their guilds on that game