Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

Mordrix
06.28.2013 , 01:34 PM | #131
I was asked to come here and give my experiences on the recruitment process. First off I'd like to say that the guys in this guild are great. They are a big guild without the "Big Guild" feel. Even as a recruit you feel like your opinion matters. The people in the guild are very helpful with no ego's to get in the way. The two week forum interrogation is kinda of intimidating but well worth the time to enter this guild.

Draykin

TooClueless
06.29.2013 , 07:27 PM | #133
As with others, I have been asked to give a two week impression of my time in the Pax Gaming Community thus far.

I have been having a good time with these people. The Imp and Pub guilds are active, the players are friendly, drama seems to be completely non existent, and there are many other games to branch into should you enjoy your initial experience here. I find the the Republic side to be very focused on questing and leveling at the moment, and the empire side has more Operation groups and PvP happening at any given time. Just depends on your gaming style.
Member of Wolf Squadron
"Stalk and Strike"
The Harbinger - PvE US West

Zaeha
06.30.2013 , 04:50 PM | #134
As above, I've been going through the recruitment process. I love the people in this guild, and while the recruitment can be taxing, it's worth it. People are very active over all manner of play-styles, so you always have someone to group up with.

spastacles
07.01.2013 , 06:37 PM | #135
To whomever may read this,

First things first cause seriously that is an awesome "smiliey".

After a brief conversation with an officer I was given a link to the website to apply on and an invite into the guild. I will admit at first I was put off by the application process as I was I thought "just looking for a guild to have some people around". Not having anything better to do at the time I took the time to actually read the charter and various other pages that was requested of me and decided I would like to be a part of a community that spanned any game I could potentially want to play. Finding a good group of people is hard, and doing it over and over gets old real fast.

I have found that Pax has been worth all the time invested and more to come. Not even a fully vetted member yet and I feel at home and welcome.

-Mablet/Obsidion/Des'ire

Malanthris
07.02.2013 , 02:48 PM | #136
Like many others I have been asked to come here and put forth my thoughts on the guild...in wordy fashion.

I've only really been with the guild for a week and a half so it's not really in my nature to give them a glowing endorsement and say they are the best thing since sliced bread. I can in all honesty say I have no complaints. There always seems to be something going on, but there is no pressure to really take part if you feel like going it solo for a while. It's nice to have the choice.

The people within the guild have been very friendly and when I encounter another guild member in the world it tends to end in a group up experience. There are knowledgeable and friendly people within the guild and I've yet to see any sign of drama (a huge plus in my book).

The Empire side of things tends to have a lot more people while the Republic has fewer, but still has enough going on. Those afraid of large guilds or multi-game guilds shouldn't really worry about Pax from what i've seen so far. They are well organized and have a pretty thorough charter which is kept to, unlike many other guilds. Plus, you will have people to meet up with in other games you try/play.

Last, but not least, the "initiation" within the guild is different than many others with guild members asking you questions in your recruitment thread. I've found this part to be quite enjoyable and in some cases thought provoking. It's been quite fun so far.

Phiktional
07.03.2013 , 12:36 PM | #137
Unlike Melanthris, I am not one for words so mine will be nice and brief. I have been asked to share my thoughts on the guild. I am a late night player, usually from around 1130 pm to around 0130 am. And even then there are people on, which is great. The guys are really cool and helpful, I am a returning player and these guys have been able to answer all of my questions that I have had. I look forward to leveling up and being able to take part in some of the end game with the guys.

Jalyra
07.06.2013 , 05:32 PM | #138
I'm currently a new recruit for this pretty awesome guild. Some points in their favor:

1. Guild chat is not out of control! Too many times guild chat gets just as bad as General chat on Dromund Kass. Instead, it's polite, tame and fun.
2. There's always someone around to do stuff with. I've grouped a few times with others in this guild and have found they are quite fun.
3. The application process, which helps both parties get to know each other, is actually quite fun.

If you're looking for a nice, polite guild filled with nice, polite and fun people this is the place!

Jagga
07.07.2013 , 12:52 PM | #139
The Pax community is a very friendly community. Members are more than willing to help new recurits integrate into the community with ease. I actually like the questions portion of the app. process. It shows that there is other people out there and not just a user at the end of the keyboard.

RogueScout
07.07.2013 , 03:12 PM | #140
I'm currently in the application process for Pax, and I've got to say, this is far different than I expected. However, different isn't always a negative thing. I think how they handle their recruiting speaks volumes about their character.

I can not speak for how the guild handles itself from the inside, as I'm not yet a member, but I can say that this guild has reached out to me since my application. They are really trying to get to know me, and I them.

From what I have experienced prior to applying, they play this game with honor and overall positive outlooks.

Even if I don't make it into Pax, I strongly encourage people who truly ENJOY playing this game, to look into applying. You won't be disappointed.
The Rotworms Legacy's Starting Line-up: Werko, Phuckwhistle, Unemployment, Walmart, Fatcamp, Phucko, Welfare, Tittybar, Sh*thow, Pub, Wintrade, Gamestop, Account, Lingerie, Penthouse