Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

unquietsun
06.16.2013 , 11:56 AM | #121
I've been a recruit within the Pax Community for a week now and I have to say my experience with them has been top notch. The recruitment process, though 'long' by some standards, is professional and really gives the recruit and the recruiters a chance to see if the guild is the proper fit for you. Since I've joined I have had all my questions asked with patience, and I've never lacked for running content; with so many people on and running I've been able to run raids, and do what I love most: PvP...most of the time without even asking in chat.

The lengthy recruitment process has proven to work out well for them. Passionate, dedicated players, and all-around good people are what populate this community. I haven'y once felt like just a 'number' in a massive roster... instead I've found a home for my toons where I can always progress, and I've found friends who I can do so with pretty much at any hour of the day or night.

Rock on Pax!

-- Lokk Draego

classigrl
06.20.2013 , 09:33 PM | #122
I have been a recruit for Pax for the past week and have thoroughly enjoyed the experiences. If you love games of all kinds, you'll find a niche here. The people span several different games, even table top RPs. They really are a bunch of fun people who just love getting in game and having fun while getting the job done. I have been a part of other guilds which require you to be online at this time for this event. Pax is not like that. There are events scheduled throughout the week, but none are required. Want to do end game events? They do them. Want to do warzones? Yep, you'll find Pax there as well. If you're looking for a guild of mature persons who love to have fun, you'll find a home with Pax. And, if you're a late night player, look me up for a group. So meet up with a Pax member in game or stop by their website for a good laugh.

-Kel Kel

Raviele
06.20.2013 , 10:35 PM | #123
I started in the Pax recruitment a week or so ago. I've found the process enjoyable and the people I've met pleasant to talk with and this from someone who usually plays solo in mmos. They're active in many other games as well including table top RP which I've a fondness of. If you're looking for a stable guild that will support you and be there when you need them then Pax is the place.

-Sheyd-

Geoffreys
06.23.2013 , 07:18 PM | #124
Having newly joined the guild, I can personally attest to the overall climate of the Pax community mentioned at the start of this thread.

Although, at first I wasn't sure of what to think about the application process, I have found both the Pax community, and the process itself friendly and enjoyable.

The people in Pax are as friendly, mature and helpful as any that I've found anywhere else in this or any other game.

One of the great things about Pax is that it's a multi-game guild with a healthy presence in multiple titles. So far, I've been able to game with fellow Paxians in two separate games. The Pax community in both games is awesome.

Very, very cool.

Callin
06.24.2013 , 08:22 AM | #125
So a week has gone by and my Recruitment deal is half over. So far not bad. I have met a bunch of cool people and they dont treat me any different than they would a true full member. All in all its been an easy experience/transition over into this Community of people. I say Community because even members from the other games that are apart of the Pax Community have treated me well and accepted me.
Dark Jedi

Tyrwanius
06.24.2013 , 07:05 PM | #126
Hello one and all! This is Wisteria, one of the recruits that is looking to find your favor.

I have enjoyed the time that I have gotten to answer your questions, please keep them coming! The process has been great and it all came together this weekend on TOR for me. I enjoyed the TS I was involved in and even got a few invaluable tips, that have paid off and left me not so frustrated with crafting! Thanks everyone!

Cinerator
06.25.2013 , 10:03 AM | #127
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

The Republic is in trouble, not least because the player known as CINERATOR has landed on the planet TYTHON. An absolute and utter terror, his temper tantrums are the bane of an entire species called the FLESH RAIDERS. The JEDI ORDER is in chaos, unable to contain his greatness.

But a new entity has stepped forth from the shadows. The guild known as PAX GAMING, dedicated to containing such problem gamers as CINERATOR, issued a challenge he could not resist. Join their organization or be annihilated. But not really. Because they're a cool guild, and cool guilds don't threaten people like that.

So CINERATOR applied to join PAX DOMINUS, the Republic side of PAX GAMING. He's toyed with the idea of falling to the Dark Side and joining PAX IMPERIUS, but he's having too much fun with his Jedi Sentinel. Because two lightsabers are better than anything else. And PAX GAMING is better than anything other than two lightsabers. The Galaxy may never be the same...
CINERATOR
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

AchilliesFoxtrot
06.25.2013 , 11:01 AM | #128
The Pax Gaming community is definitely one guild anyone with a drive to explore every element of a gaming universe should consider. although my time here has been short and im not technically a member, watching the day to day activities and conversations on the website and on Dominus Division TOR has shown me what an interesting, involved, and just plain fun Guild Pax can be. The application process has felt more like a meet and greet social than anything else. Pax simply sits back and lets their most valuable assets show you what a good bunch of guys they are. long story short, spend some time with the Pax community, the players will show you what the guild is like, and i for one have yet to be disappointed.

kerrupt
06.25.2013 , 12:32 PM | #129
Hello I am currently in the application process and was asked to come here and give my opinions. Honestly from what Ive seen the PAX community is great. I was a bit stand offish at first due to their size, having been part of large guilds and communities before it never ended well. But from my interactions so far they seem like a great bunch of people and can't wait to meet more of them. The Charter is simple and straight to the point without being elitist or filling it with outrageous off the wall rules. The community is built for you to get to know all of PAX not just the people you play certain games with making them an extremely social and co-operative group and I would highly suggest anyone thinking of applying to go out and do it and experience what Im talking about first hand.

Tirithe
06.28.2013 , 09:39 AM | #130
I was asked to post my feedback on the recruitment process, so here it is.

Overall, it has been a good process. It's been very nice to meet the people posting on my application and quite fun to answer the questions on my application. The only tricky part has been providing adequate, appropriate answers to questions, even those which are just a "Pick one of these". It wouldn't be any fun to read if you just answered the explicit question, so writing up reasoning takes a little bit. So far, I have enjoyed the process and I don't really have any suggestions.