Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

Infidel
05.30.2013 , 11:09 AM | #111
we are always looking for new recruits to join us!
INFIDEL: Guild Master
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread
Rasta Infidel

Storm_Falx
06.01.2013 , 03:12 PM | #112
Greeting community of force wielding, gun-slinging, assault cannons compensating for something people. I am here today to deliver unto you a sermon... what's that? don't use that word? Okay. I am here today to politely inform you of the stellar and most impressive guilds known as PAX Dominus and PAX Imperius. Having gone through and shortly completing their indoctrination... don't use that word either? okay. Ahem, completing their assimilation... not that one too? okay. Completing their interrogation... really? not even that one? Completing their application for inclusion into their consortium of debauchery and depravity... really? I'm trying to sell us here, you are really limiting my literary ability to do so you know...

*sigh*

Hi there. I go by the moniker Falx, and I am here to tell you about a wonderful group of people collectively known as PAX (Dominus/Imperius). They are a sweet and cuddly group of people that like long walks on beaches and sharing their delicious pies with everyone.

As an added bonus, you also get to have some wonderful voices in your head, they really are quite swell... once you get used to them...

Farazla
06.03.2013 , 08:00 AM | #113
Falx,
That edifying compilation of contradictions and interdictions... lol, I try but I can't quite get it right!

Folks,
We're always looking for good players, whether for 16-man EV fun or beefing up our PvP cadre of Dread Reavers.

Saul
06.03.2013 , 03:46 PM | #114
I'm a new recruit with Pax, been in a little over a week and I've been impressed with them. The recruiting process they have set up can appear to be very intimidating and even put you off from joining. But they are actually pretty easy going people. Seems like there is always a bunch of them online even when I'm up crazy hours like at 4 am. I hadn't played in over three months and so I had a lot of noob questions, like why my elite war hero gear didn't have expertise stats anymore, and they've kindly answered every silly noobish question I've had and helped put me on the path to getting geared up for the current state of the game. I like that they actually go through a recruiting process, shows to me they're serious about the growth and stability of their guild for the long term. To some it might seem like too much trouble to go through to join a guild but it's well worth it. Pax is a good solid group, I've no complaints about them.

Thanks for giving me a chance Pax.

LordNivaro
06.06.2013 , 04:22 PM | #115
If you submit an application, I give extra credit for mentioning that "it's always Infidel's fault."
PRAYVUS: PRAETOR EMERITUS
PAXIMPERIUS

Farazla
06.12.2013 , 03:42 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by LordNivaro View Post
If you submit an application, I give extra credit for mentioning that "it's always Infidel's fault."
Extra credit? As in spendable credit or street cred or... *ponders*?

ArcturusSaDiablo
06.14.2013 , 10:26 AM | #117
It is a rare thing in this day and age to find a group of gamers who run the gamut from MMO, to off-line gaming, and even cover table top (read "old school") gaming. Pax Gaming has been open and welcoming, while having quite the array of personalities that reminds one of that "crazy, dysfunctional TV family", the kind that runs for years with strong ratings and becomes...

...sorry, mind ran off for a moment. But to keep it short, if you like gaming, they probably have your game covered. They are cool people, fun to chat with, and have made this old gamer feel most welcome. It's been a long time since I actually felt connected to the gaming community like I have here.

Quote: Originally Posted by LordNivaro View Post
...and it's always Infidel's fault.
Arcturus SaDiablo: MEMBER
PAXIMPERIUS

Drakvar
06.14.2013 , 11:06 PM | #118
I joined with Pax Gaming Community over a week ago and I have to say that my experience during that time has been great. They are very structured and organized for the long term. The people are all gamers that you get to know and have fun with in teamspeak and in game. They are helpful even with the new players. If you are looking for a guild that is part of a larger community of gamers, I would recommend checking out Pax and apply. You'll have a fun experience and meet new friends also.

GrouchyOldJedi
06.15.2013 , 11:48 AM | #119
Another recruit here, continuing the mid-application tradition of testifying about the experience. My bounty hunter, Rimethorn, hopes to join Pax Imperius. I was told to be candid, so I shall.

If you are a skilled gamer who feels said skills will open all doors despite your utter lack of civility and common courtesy, take your over-inflated sense of entitlement and slouch back to whatever fetid corner of the Internet from which you crept. You won't make it this far. The questions and tasks Pax uses to select members are clearly meant to find emotionally mature, friendly, well-balanced people who don't think playing a game is "srs bsns". There's a clear structure, well detailed procedures and policies, and an emphasis on community.

I hope I measure up and can become a full member of Pax Imperius. If not, I won't take it personally. They have standards, and they stand by those standards. I'd be very disappointed to be accepted to Pax only to discover the process was a fašade, and that everyone who applies is automatically accepted.

One more thing: If you've never experienced a Flare Gun Nova, it's worth hanging out with Pax just to see it.

DrinkersLife
06.16.2013 , 11:02 AM | #120
Well i just about to finish my application process and i have to say the Pax community has been a great bunch of people to game with\. Every ones helpful and the gaming is so diverse. It was definately a good choice when i joined them. I feel that im gonna be here for quite some time.

P.S: Flare gun Nova is pretty sweet.