Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

pbloom
05.04.2013 , 05:43 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by blustring View Post
Hey!

You know why I'm here. The Pax Rectors (Kaffi in particular) paid me a large sum of credits to come on this forum and tell all you people what a great guild Pax is, and like any good soldier, I follow orders!!!!!
Kaffi is very generous like that. For a limited time only, Kaffi will be doling out the credits to all new recruits.
VOLKOFF: LEAD RECTOR
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

pbloom
05.05.2013 , 11:43 AM | #102
Comments from a recent applicant:

Quote:
When I applied to Pax, I will admit I was a bit off put by the Q&A process of it but its less of an interrogation to weed out undesired people and more akin to that phase where you meet someone and slowly become friends. It's actually been fun to answer these questions they have and only one so far has been about in game stuff. The rest has ranged from thought provoking to bizarre and interesting which I think is good considering that you are joining a guild that is part of a larger group of people that just want to have fun and play games with friends. I'm nearing the end of my trial period and I'm hoping to get accepted because its been quite enjoyable.
VOLKOFF: LEAD RECTOR
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

Asavar
05.06.2013 , 11:18 AM | #103
I'm a current recruit with Pax Imperius/Dominus (Rambro), and the process has been enjoyable. The Q&A process is great, imo, and shows their interest in getting to know you as a person as opposed to just "Hey, you have this much experience with this? You like this? You're a tank? Oh, cool. We need one. Here ya go, you're a member now. Until you flake out and disappear."

Officers try to include as many people in events as possible, ops included, and although not possible to do exactly that, they do try. Even when officers are away due to either family or whatever reason may be, other members step up to attempt to follow through on the event.

Overall, Pax has been a great place so far. It's a great, relaxed and active community that participates in more than just SW:TOR. I've only interacted with the sw:tor community so far, but it's a great group of folks.

AlienProbe
05.06.2013 , 07:23 PM | #104
The PAX Gaming Community is pretty cool. I applied because I want to be in a guild that will be around for the long haul. With their track record and the amount of effert they put into the community, I believe that PAx will be here for a long, long time. As for the members, eryone that I have met in the Pax Community has been very friendly and helpful. The guild leaders take the time to pop into your recruitment thread to ask you questions and give you thoughtful responses. They seem to genuinely care about who they will potentially have as members. I look forward to becoming apart of the PAX Gaming Community and hopefully a lot of others will too.

Wyrdstar
05.06.2013 , 11:52 PM | #105
Applied last week and going through the process.

The most unique recruitment process I've ever been through. The interview questions are all over the map and have little to do with your level of uber game experience. This added an interesting flavor to the process kind of like Sweet Tarts on your Rice Krispees. Some of the questions are a little weird but I am weirder still so this was a fun little mini game in itself. So far the people in Pax seem to care a great deal about Pax and this is encouraging. The degree of structure through out the Pax organization is mind blowing . Someone put a lot of thought into what they've been doing over the last 11 years and again this is encouraging. Over all I wouldn't call the process put offish or annoying it's been fun. If however you're looking for a quick invite to a random big guild and don't care who it is you should probably keep looking. I say that because It seems these people really care about how they are viewed in the gaming community.

cellavalo_valcyn
05.11.2013 , 03:19 PM | #106
I'm a new member of PAX Gaming Community and I must say, one of the best game related choices I have ever made. Everyone is friendly and helpful, and I really enjoyed my two week trial period before being accepted as a full member. The questions they ask have nothing to do with your game uberness, and are just a fun way of getting to know your personality. If you are on the fence about submitting and application, allow me to happily push you off
Currently Running: TANDY 1000HD - 8086 CPU@4.77Mhz, 512K RAM, 40 MB INTERNAL HD, TANDY VIDEO #8079041 CHIP SET, 16 COLOR CGA

Morgrhim
05.13.2013 , 01:53 PM | #107
I'm currently going through the app process with Pax, and I'd like to say that it's rather enjoyable to have an actual process. These guys make sure that you're a good fit for Pax and give you a chance to do the same, and from what I've seen its made for a really cohesive community. They're helpful, friendly, and don't seem to have a lot of drama. I'm personally hoping to be all official in a week, but even if not, Pax is definitely a place to check out if you're looking for good people. Feel free to hit me up on the forums there, my name there is Stewie, and I'm almost always around.

Brassybabe
05.15.2013 , 07:20 AM | #108
Hello everyone,

I just got accepted into this Wonderful Guild. During my recruitment phase i was asked to come here and post about the experience I had during the recruitment process.

Well My experience was a great one. There is an initial 2 week period where you are expected to post in your thread a little about yourself and answer questions others ask of you. My 2 weeks ended up being a month due to some major family issues i had during the process. These guys were very understanding when i had to go out of town suddenly for a family emergency and then again for a family death during my first 2 weeks. They just put my app on hold and as soon as i got back i just started posting and the recruitment period started up again. This is a great group of people to game with as well. As soon as I put in my application they added all my toons lvl 50's and all my lowbie alts to the in game guild and i was able to play with anyone in guild or not. I hope you go to their website and join today they really are a wonderful group of individuals that love to play games and the application process is easy and flexible as long as you keep in touch with them about what is going on.

Have a good one and go check us out.
Brassybabe

KillerCreedo
05.16.2013 , 04:22 PM | #109
I just wanted to throw this out here ... the process of getting to know potential guildmates prior to invites should always be implemented to ensure that your guild is the proper fit for that person.. and his/her toons. I have gone through this process and have found it to be a good one... and great people that are already in this guild are very knowledgeable around every aspect of the game ... i have nothing but good things to say about these people and the guild they are currently in .. thanks for the invite pax...

CaCNyC
05.21.2013 , 09:58 PM | #110
Today is my last day as a probey and I have to say that my time in Pax has been nothing but pleasant. The people are friendly, helpful, and very welcoming. I really appreciated the fact that other members were proactive in getting to know me. Often times, as a new member, you feel like an outsider, seeking the acceptance of the pack. Not the case here. Although, there are people watching what you say and your interactions with other members, it never felt like I was being scrutinized. Rather, it felt more like, the powers that be were just trying to determine whether or not we were a good fit for one another. If I had to describe Pax Gaming in one word, it would have to be "Inviting". If anyone out there that reads this, is looking to or thinking of joining a great gaming community that has something to offer just about anyone who is mature and looking to have good, clean, honest fun, look no further! Stop on by sometime, even if it's just to say "hi" and before you know it, you might just be filling out an application. Hope to see you all soon!