Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LiveStream Event #1

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

limenutpen
09.19.2012 , 07:56 AM | #41
How much are you guys working to optimize the engine of this game, and when can we expect a huge overhaul of same to be not up to standard but best of all. This game deserves best in everything!

Without the engine becoming online with that of the competition this game has a very short future.
I hope you understand this very important aspect of this game and MMO in general.

As a player here since 20 December, a two times Beta weekend player, and forum writer since officially presented and waiting for this game from 2005.
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut

supercukr
09.19.2012 , 08:36 AM | #42
They've got some balls, live stream won't sensor peoples true words lol, expect cursing and trolls a plenty

Nomaad
09.19.2012 , 09:13 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Vasala View Post
My biggest question is when will we be seeing the Cathar and HK-51?
/signed
Ded'i

Mjollnir
09.19.2012 , 09:17 AM | #44
1) When will Oceanic servers be receiving their four additional character slots as has happened with US/European servers?

2) What is the future of Oceanic servers? Will these be merged as the community has been suggesting, or will they be emalgamated into the US servers again?

3) Will we still be seeing the Same Gender Relationship content any time soon (originally slated for this year)?

4) Are steps being taken to improve artwork for endgame character items (armour especially)?

5) When will we see decent communication about the future of this game, rather than the continual "soon" response? There have been numerous "promises" that have been made in the past, discussed, or even promoted, and yet the communiy no longer knows what will is still being worked on, and what has been binned (eg SGR, Space Battles, Story Content, HK-41, etc.)

dracinic
09.19.2012 , 09:18 AM | #45
Question 1 please explain if the gaurd mechnic players get. Example it says within 15 meters the person gaurding will recieve 50% of the damage that the person gaurded normally would from enemy players does this mean just in pvp or at al times.

BenjaminminU
09.19.2012 , 09:34 AM | #46
Where is HK-51? I did not see him in the patch notes for update 1.4.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

hillerbees
09.19.2012 , 09:50 AM | #47
Like the idea of a LIve Q&A but having pre-prepared or selected questions doe s leave it very similar to the old Weekly Q&A. I hope there is honesty in the answers given, even if that means the answer being "I don't know".

A few questions I would like answered are:
1. Why not give all subbed members 16 character slots - I have them but others should too...I won't be deleting 5 characters for ANY new species Cathar or otherwise...might kill off one or two but not five.
2. Any chance of speeding up spawns of resources...crates etc on the black hole etc. if we are going to have greater populations its a royal pain to be camping for these on dailies etc. I mean there is grinding and there is g r i n d i n g!!
3. When can we expect the expanded storyline - just give me a month to look forward to, you don't have to name the day!
4. What ever happened to the idea of the ship droid's storyline?
5. Legacy - I love this feature - its a real reward for people to stick with the game and nurture a full set of Alts BUT there are not half enough legacy bound items or rewards. I'd love to see a cool looking legacy bound mount that adapted to your XP level automatiically.
6.Mods - the cost of moving Mods in and out of gear. I recently moved Tionese and Baisc mods into the Tusken costume from the recent Event. Now I have some Columi gear and its gonna cost another small fortune to move them again....not worth it as it stands, this needs to be fixed.
7. Events - love these!!!! BUT need more often and we need warning as to when they will take place....I almost missed the last one as I was on holiday with family....had I known when it was coming up I'd have made provision for it - sad my devotion to the game but there you are!!
8. MOST IMPORTANT - I love this game but when are we gonna get a definition of SOON - I am patient but I hate being strung along - paying over 150 a year for this game to me is quiet a bit of cash - I think I am owed something when it comes to knowing whats coming and when its coming if I am to keep feeling the love.

BadOrb
09.19.2012 , 09:57 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi_Magnius View Post
Question 1: When will we get an in-game ready check?

Question 2: Is there anything coming soon for Ilum or incentivized world pvp?

Question 3: A few weeks ago it was released that cross server pvp queing was not currently in the works, with the new servers up and running is there a plan to re-visit this issue?
Ilum is supposed to be returning in January , that's what they said.

When will we see chapter 4 of our class story lines ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Nomaad
09.19.2012 , 11:48 AM | #49
Any info on hk-51 would be nice.
Ded'i

Coldin
09.19.2012 , 12:23 PM | #50
In Update 1.4, there's a few changes to Operatives and Scoundrels in an effort to increase their group contributions. Do the devs feel these changes are enough to meet that goal, despite no changes being made to their damage abilities?