Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LiveStream Event #1

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Crawelc
09.21.2012 , 03:30 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post
Regarding this concluded LiveStream, will a transcript be available, or a video archive? I ask about transcript first because I read a lot better than I hear.
They said nothing why would you want to read that?
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest>
All Imprimis All the time.

iimagiicii
09.21.2012 , 03:33 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
He's right guys, they sat there for 25 minutes.

I missed 20 minutes of it and hope a video pops up asap. Thank you devs for taking the time, too bad people can't read or listen to directions though. They will continue to cry but hand over their ~$15.
Back and worse than ever
Cry'sta <Postmortem> Operative
Gen'kai <Postmortem> Mercenary
Superbeast <Postmortem> Juggernaut

Cr'ysta <The Covenant> Scoundrel

Erotophobia Legacy

KarethRiker
09.21.2012 , 03:34 PM | #133
It was fine, there were some small details leaked and I enjoyed the glimpse of information. Having said that, this is a community and I would love to see more transparency. Those of us who come to the forum love the game and sharing information about what is coming will just help make us feel better about the game and it's future. It also helps us spend are time wisely and know that the team cares about what we think. George mentioned some things about the 1.4 relics and having some more detail there would be beneficial to all with pretty little downside (same with a discussion on Dreadguard itemization). I thought Blaine did a nice job talking about what would be in the Cartel Market and Cathar having to be successful for more races, to set expectations and alleviate subscriber fears about P2W.

danpen
09.21.2012 , 03:35 PM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by iimagiicii View Post
He's right guys, they sat there for 25 minutes.

I missed 20 minutes of it and hope a video pops up asap. Thank you devs for taking the time, too bad people can't read or listen to directions though. They will continue to cry but hand over their ~$15.
So is this LiveStream Event #1 still going. But where is it?
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

KurganNazzir
09.21.2012 , 03:37 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post
Regarding this concluded LiveStream, will a transcript be available, or a video archive? I ask about transcript first because I read a lot better than I hear.
I think I brought this up in my first post in this thread because I don't like livestreams or podcasts. That's why the Q&A, even though they seemingly avoided most questions, worked well; I could read it whenever. Same with those two podcasts they did, they had transcripts so we could read them.

danpen
09.21.2012 , 03:40 PM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
I think I brought this up in my first post in this thread because I don't like livestreams or podcasts. That's why the Q&A, even though they seemingly avoided most questions, worked well; I could read it whenever. Same with those two podcasts they did, they had transcripts so we could read them.
I'm better at looking at the Q&A it is better then going to these live thing's I'm not likeing them oh.
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

Tatile
09.21.2012 , 03:41 PM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
I completely missed the LiveStream, when was it and what time will it be on next week? Also has someone posted it to YouTube yet?

Lord_of_Mu
09.21.2012 , 03:42 PM | #138
Oh they said things. Just not the things you wanted to hear.

I think at this point it's kind of expected that Bioware would only focus on upcoming content rather than the great beyond. For example, my own question was a nudge towards hybrid sandbox content but I think the answer was more dailies? Not quite the answer I was looking for but still an answer.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I completely missed the LiveStream, when was it and what time will it be on next week? Also has someone posted it to YouTube yet?
We're supposed to get one before every major patch.

Aquanatah
09.21.2012 , 03:44 PM | #139
Getting really tried of hearing about "stuff is coming that we can't talk about"

Guys, the game has been out for almost a year now and you are looking at only having 2 MAJOR content updates in that time. (1.3 being a stop gap, quality of life patch)

It's past time to talk seriously about the future. Teasing it only goes so far. Look at HK-51, it has become somewhat of a running joke among the fandom that he was announced so early, yet nowhere to be seen.
"For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice."

SebastiaanZ
09.21.2012 , 03:46 PM | #140
Yeah Bioware, this doesn't work! If you don't answer then don't do the live stream, waste of our time!
Noomi-ryar (Lvl 55) Sith Assassin / Neovangelion (Lvl 55) Sith Marauder / Danitaka (Lvl 20) Mercenary / Triton-one (Lvl 52) Operative / Gali-ryar (Lvl 55) Sith Sorcerer
Rayalas (Lvl 51) Gunslinger / Kenli-shun (Lvl 55) Jedi Guardian / Vyzen (Lvl 52) Commando / Nende (Lvl 55) Jedi Shadow