Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LiveStream Event #1

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Veyss
09.21.2012 , 02:01 PM | #121
Does anyone know whether this live stream is compatible with the corresponding iPhone app or do I have to watch it on my PC?
Trust your feelings!

Rayla_Felana
09.21.2012 , 02:10 PM | #122
Gabe made a comment that SGRA content could be in Makeb, any confirmation for that?

Apaolo
09.21.2012 , 02:14 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
As an example, please take a look at the Dev Tracker, which is full of useful developer answers as delivered by Allison Berryman.
Lol really? How about asking Gabe to get on the forums and chat with his PvP community, since he hasn't even logged into the forums since May.

Apaolo
09.21.2012 , 02:16 PM | #124
Also, will Update 1.4 finally address the perma stuck/perma root issues in WZ's?

KurganNazzir
09.21.2012 , 02:32 PM | #125
Gabe said,
Quote:
Expect XP boosts, gear appearances, special mounts, certain content and feature access, etc.
Is the 'certain content and feature access' referring to what we already know as being unlocks for free players or are subscribers going to have to start paying for content/features that is not an expansions pack?

Lord_Karsk
09.21.2012 , 02:58 PM | #126
Will we get actual star wars outfits in 1.4 that doesnt have the hood up ?

NickM
09.21.2012 , 03:11 PM | #127
Is there still an overhaul for the Space game in the works, or has that been scrapped with the recent developments?

EzoEo
09.21.2012 , 03:19 PM | #128
Why do all Jedi robes have their hood up ? If toggle is to hard then why not release hood down versions of all robes.
Some people reactions to the Disney buy out.

iimagiicii
09.21.2012 , 03:28 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone! While we appreciate all of your questions, I wanted to just quickly remind everyone that we are looking specifically for questions about Game Update 1.4. Questions about the new Free-to-Play option are also welcome!
THIS x 10000, so many people in that stream were ignorant and trolls.
Jedi Covenant
Cry'sta - Operative
Cr'ysta - Scoundrel <Republic Gentlemen>
Pub'Crysta - Gunslinger <Republic Gentlemen>
Erotophobia Legacy

Uluain
09.21.2012 , 03:29 PM | #130
Regarding this concluded LiveStream, will a transcript be available, or a video archive? I ask about transcript first because I read a lot better than I hear.