Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LiveStream Event #1

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthBuckets
09.21.2012 , 12:15 PM | #111
Campaign off-hands now have mods in 1.4, and include mods that are not craftable by Artifice or Armstech. What will happen to crafted ones when the patch goes live? What about ones crafted after the patch goes live?

DarthBuckets
09.21.2012 , 12:18 PM | #112
In interviews, Gabe mentioned that XP boosts and Rocket Boosts are some of the things to look forward to in the Cartel Coin shop. These already exist as character-specific (XP) or Legacy-wide (Rockets) Legacy perks. How much overlap is there between existing Legacy perks and those bought with Cartel Coins (and in-game currency / Cartel Coins in general)?

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/09...nd-free-to-pl/
Quote:
Expect XP boosts, gear appearances, special mounts, certain content and feature access, etc. My favorite is either the XP boosts or rocket boosters. I have a few more advanced classes I need to max out on my live account. The XP boost and rocket boosters will help that quite a bit.

Bmilwip
09.21.2012 , 12:25 PM | #113
What are your reasons behind some of the recent changes to classes ? In Particular the Mercenary and Commando healer with the new talent that affects trauma probe and Kolto Shell, Peacemaker ? This seems like a poor mans "shoot yourself in the face" and why it is designed makes it seem like we will have to spend more heat often which puts further strain on resource management ( which is quite bad in comparison to that of the operative).
Barmy Mercenary Healer
Drop it like its Hoth.

DarthBuckets
09.21.2012 , 12:26 PM | #114
nvm 5char

cidtheslayer
09.21.2012 , 12:36 PM | #115
Serious question:

If you don't do OPs or daily FPs and just casually PVP, what incentive is there for people to pay a subscription?

Also please can you confirm that we will be able to unlock more character slots so that I can get 19 playable slots so I can have my current 18 characters and + 1 cathar!

Mkay thanks
\.o. \.o. \.o.MASSASSI REBORN.o./ .o./ .o./
ịΞΞΞ||{███████████████████████████}

OceanwaveII
09.21.2012 , 12:40 PM | #116
When are we getting a Barbershop and if we get one, will we have the ability to change are race to try out upcoming species ?( For a credit fee or cash-shop fee,really don't want to have to re-roll an alt ever time a new species is introduced ) . I figure with the switch to free to play and a cash shop , lack of a barbershop (Plastic surgeon ) will put a real dampener on the Vanity items and extra appearances.

My Second Question is , with the advent of free 2 play there was mentioning that free 2 player would have limited character customization options . The character creator is already pretty limited in comparison to something like city of heroes , is there any plan to overhaul or enhance the character creator ?

Third Question would be is there any future plan to make the story quest re playable ?

Drebs
09.21.2012 , 12:46 PM | #117
Chat bubbles. A developer Q&A stated they were in work back in early July. Can you give us an updated status?

Drebs
09.21.2012 , 12:50 PM | #118
Many MMOs use expansions as an opportunity to revamp skill systems as they start to feel outdated. Is the SWTOR team actively looking at ways to improve the feel of combat and fight ability bloat?

Drebs
09.21.2012 , 12:59 PM | #119
Now that the existing content has been out for awhile, will we see added features that allow us to more easily experience the class stories? Even with legacy perks, players must still do side quests or warzones and space combat to keep leveled with class quest content. Many would love to experience all the stories, but cannot invest the time to complete them. Will additional experience perks be made available through legacy or for purchase with cartel coins to facilitate more people being able to experience more of the story?

Izorii
09.21.2012 , 01:29 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone! While we appreciate all of your questions, I wanted to just quickly remind everyone that we are looking specifically for questions about Game Update 1.4. Questions about the new Free-to-Play option are also welcome!
Guess the one question I really have is. Will we see any other species in the cash shop other than Cathar and the unlocks of exisiting species. Spefically Kel'dor and Gran. People have said from before beta they would pay to play a species they wanted to play and hopefully if the species are in the cash shop you might get them back.