Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Foundation Stone: Hardcore RWZ Republic Guild LF Van + Sent

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
Foundation Stone: Hardcore RWZ Republic Guild LF Van + Sent

Taurel
09.20.2012 , 05:50 PM | #11
I am amending my requirements to needing one more non sage healer.

Same general requirements as stated in original post.
Foundation Stone
Recruitment: Open | Est. 2003

Rafaedrin
09.21.2012 , 08:45 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Taurel View Post
You did go up against our full team. We ran two teams last night. I know my group played you guys and I think our second group did too. Our main group was undefeated, the secound group was 3 and 3 I think.

Our A team is always going to have at least one pug in it because I have yet to fill the combat sent slot. But we have a list of regulars we draw on for that.

How did you find the games against the rest of the teams last night?
I only ran against one of your teams, so I cant speak for the others. Fatherhood tends to pull me away from rateds before our group stops running.
<Imperial Bowling League>

Daedrin - 60 Marauder

Crawelc
09.21.2012 , 10:14 AM | #13
Fully Min/Maxed Combat Sent. I wont drop my guild tag but if you guys ever need a filler hit up Imprimis in game.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Taurel
09.21.2012 , 02:57 PM | #14
Imprimis, you know me as Thelar from Fatman, I was running a 50 vanguard there before the first round of server mergers.
Foundation Stone
Recruitment: Open | Est. 2003

Crawelc
09.21.2012 , 03:34 PM | #15
Holy **** bro whats up, you were there for the guild meltdown lol. Hit me up if you guys need a filler as I said earlier.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.