Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reseting Security Key.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Okamion
09.18.2012 , 02:09 PM | #1
I recently had to delete and reinstall my SK app and it wants my serial number again. The problem is that in order to get the serial number I need to log into my account, and in order to do that I need a working security key number.

Is there any way around this?

Beesodd
09.18.2012 , 02:12 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Okamion,

In this case you will need to contact our phone support, who will be able to help you with this issue.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Okamion
09.18.2012 , 02:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Okamion,

In this case you will need to contact our phone support, who will be able to help you with this issue.

Thanks.
I live in Israel, I don't think I can do that without wasting all my money.

Beesodd
09.18.2012 , 02:17 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi again,

You can contact us by using a VOIP service(such as Skype, Viber, Google Voice etc.) to call our American number(1-855-467-9867). This method should allow you to contact us for free.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Okamion
09.18.2012 , 02:28 PM | #5
Hi again,

You can contact us by using a VOIP service(such as Skype, Viber, Google Voice etc.) to call our American number(1-855-467-9867). This method should allow you to contact us for free.
It says I need to pay for that.

Can't you just give me either my serial number or a working SK number?

Beesodd
09.18.2012 , 02:32 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
You should not need to be charged, try setting your country as America.

Unfortunately, we can't give out such information through the forums (or in the case of the specific information requested, through phones either, but our phone support will be able to help you.)

Okamion
09.18.2012 , 02:34 PM | #7
You should not need to be charged, try setting your country as America.

Unfortunately, we can't give out such information through the forums (or in the case of the specific information requested, through phones either, but our phone support will be able to help you.)
You could Email it to me. It's my account after all.

Edit: OK, I'm done. Thank you very much.