Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any guilds have a late night Ops group?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Any guilds have a late night Ops group?

NasDragon
10.17.2012 , 05:33 PM | #21
Just wanted to let everyone know that the guys and gals at Knights Of Havov/Havoc's Fallen Knights are really, a great fun group to be with. The KOH is on the republic side and it is there main, but they do have toons on the Imp side as well (HFK). I just joined them, and they have included me in many of there group activities already. Within a week I was able to do several HM FP's EV story and hard, KP story.
Thank you everyone at Knights of Havoc

Olicc
10.23.2012 , 02:46 PM | #22
Dominus Nihil on the Republic side typically runs 5 HM Ops (EC or TFB) per week. Most ops are currently between midnight to 3:00am Eastern (9am - Midnight Pacific). We also try to run some East Coast friendly raids between 9 - 12 Eastern but we have fewer members available at this time spot; but with another few members we would love to make these more regular. Check out our recruitment post in these same forums for info on how to contact us. You could join us for a raid or two and then determine if DN is right for you (and you we will do the same).
Olicc / Noah
"The Rahzurr Legacy"
Guild Leader
Dominus Nihil

JediBurkley
10.27.2012 , 01:00 PM | #23
Hello,
I am the guildmaster of WRIS, an Imperial guild that is recruiting members for our late night Ops group. We have been trying to get reliable members for about a month now, and unfortunatly the people who join saying they are "active" turn out to be on every 10-15 days. Helpful.
Anyhow, anyone looking at this thread should send in game mail to Sorcero on the Imperial side. We would like to get going on the late night ops group A.S.A.P.
Sorcero|60 Sith Sorcerer |HEALER
Burkley|60 Jedi Guardian |TANK