Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any guilds have a late night Ops group?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Any guilds have a late night Ops group?

anakedcowboy
09.18.2012 , 01:48 PM | #1
Late being starting at 9 Server time or later.

Jedi_Slayer
09.18.2012 , 02:03 PM | #2
I am part of a guild Equinox that runs ops msot evenings as late as 10:30 est some days http://swtorequinox.torportal.com/Gu...&TabID=3889526 the link you can see the calendar.

I have not had the time to run them but the guild is fantastic.

- Remal Revino

anakedcowboy
09.18.2012 , 02:33 PM | #3
That's perfect. Who's the best person to get in contact with?

I have a 50 Sorc and a 50 sage, so i'd take either faction, but the only "late night" guild on JC retired a couple weeks ago.

Jedi_Slayer
09.18.2012 , 02:53 PM | #4
I would reach out to Obinian he runs the guild and is on frequently. Let them know Remal sent you.

AzzaAnderson
09.19.2012 , 06:28 AM | #5
Hey,

check out unitedgamingsociety.enjin.com we play all day!

AaronTheWerewolf
09.20.2012 , 01:41 PM | #6
Torav nex has one that starts at 12:30 tuesday - thursday.

btcorrad
09.26.2012 , 05:23 PM | #7
I'm on the Empire side.

Bumping this. Have been stranded on East Coast server since all my "die-hard" SW buds dropped the game a long time ago.

Still looking for a fun guild that has regularly scheduled Ops on at least 2 nights/week (Sat through Tuesday) starting no sooner than 1030pm server time. I'm not looking for a guild trying to bolster it's late-night roster. I'm looking for a group of people that reliably game late at night and regularly do late Ops.

Thanks for the read!

btcorrad
09.28.2012 , 05:23 PM | #8
Bumping this for interest and Great Justice!

btcorrad
09.28.2012 , 05:26 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AaronTheWerewolf View Post
Torav nex has one that starts at 12:30 tuesday - thursday.
As of 9/25 the Ops leader of their Narcoleptic Insomniacs OPS Team indicated he was stepping down and possibly un-subbing. I'm not trying to troll, I'm just looking for a solid and established late night Imperial HMFP/HM Ops team with room for a tank.

JustinCassidy
09.29.2012 , 12:10 AM | #10
Hey fellow Jedi hunters, I am also currently looking for an active raiding guild that does operations late at night. My main character is a Sorcerer (DPS) in a combination of Black Hole and Rakata gear. Here is a link to my armory, http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...7-bf95e8d270bb. I work second shift and get home around 11:45 p.m. EST, Sunday- Thursday. I have experience raiding EV and KP Hm and EC sm up past Colonel Vorgath. I am trying to find an guild that has a lot of members that are on late and also enjoy doing Lost Island and PVP. I also have a level 50 Juggernaut in full Columi and a level 46 Assassin that I'm working on. If you think I could be useful to your guild please feel free to send me a message in game or to my account. Thanks for your time.

Wyyrlok, The Forgotten Legacy