Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Noblesse Oblige - Now Recruiting!!!

Master_Bird
01.02.2013 , 10:43 AM | #11
We are still looking for ACTIVE recruits for our guild. As you can see from post above from members that we help out wherever we can in-game. We run scheduled guild events every Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday nights. We are taking all levels of play as long as your active at least three days a week.

We have a very active guild website and we all help each other out. So check out our SITE if it sounds like a place for you then fill out a application and we will take a look .

We are mainly a Republic guild , but we do have an Alt Empire Guild that we recently started but both guild sites are in the same location.

Thanks
Teivioko - Guild Officer - Noblesse Oblige
Noblesse Oblige
Teivioko Jedi Sentinel
"One must act in a fashion that conforms to one's position, and with the reputation that one has earned"

Aro_Hunter
01.17.2013 , 11:38 AM | #12
Hey all,

We are growing steadily and are looking for more members to run a 2nd Ops group. We have active members that are on every night that run HM FP. We have scheduled Guild Events, as Teivioko had mentioned, on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

We are accepting anyone who are interested and are ACTIVE. In our vocabulary, active means a minimum of 3 times a week.

New to the game?..no problem...we will help you grow and make you as experienced as us. Or are you a seasoned Veteran?..we're glad to have you as well! We are currently trying to gain more members to be able to run a 16-man or two groups of 8 for Operations....on a weekly basis!

Check out our website and join the family!

Thanks!

Nicodagreat
Guild Master
Nicodagreat Jedi Shadow
"One must act in a fashion that conforms to one's position, and with the reputation that one has earned"

JediKnightRobert
01.18.2013 , 02:18 PM | #13
I have joined this guild and they are a great bunch. This is excatly as is avertised.

Jedi Knight: Jedi Sentinal
Lisiry- Level 55

ApostleCairdeas
01.25.2013 , 10:25 AM | #14
I joined Noblesse Oblige about 3 weeks ago and my experience with this fun group has been unbelievable. Many guilds promise activity and ongoing events, but this one delivers. I have been blown away by the strategy, tactics, and cooperation from the end game content. And as a new level 50, I am humbled by the help from better geared and more experienced folks.

So if you are looking for:
- A weekly calender full of event/operation opportunities
- Great communication using Mumble
- And a great group to just hang out with

Then look no further. Noblesse Oblige is for you.

UberDeathDealer
02.03.2013 , 04:12 PM | #15
This guild is as advertised. Great group of active folks.

CoffeeeeCup
02.04.2013 , 08:51 PM | #16
Noblesse Oblige is the best guild Ive found. The players are active and always ready to help other members.

Master_Bird
02.22.2013 , 07:42 AM | #17
We are still looking for ACTIVE recruits for our guild. As you can see from post above from members that we help out wherever we can in-game. We run scheduled guild events every Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday nights. We are taking all levels of play as long as your active at least three days a week.

We have a very active guild website and we all help each other out. So check out our SITE if it sounds like a place for you then fill out a application and we will take a look .

We are mainly a Republic guild , but we do have an Alt Empire Guild that we recently started but both guild sites are in the same location.

We are currently looking for Ranged DPS and Ranged Tanks , but accept all play styles.

Thanks
Teivioko - Guild Officer - Noblesse Oblige
Noblesse Oblige
Teivioko Jedi Sentinel

LtKettch
04.19.2013 , 07:33 AM | #18
Noblesse Oblige is still looking for active players!

We've got a dedicated core group and would love to grow that core.

We run end-game activities nightly, help with leveling and generally provide an enjoyable atmosphere.

we also have an Alt. Imp Guild for fellow altoholics!

We'd welcome any small pub guilds that would like to be in a guild big enough to run all the end-game Ops but not so big that you'd lose the sense of family.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
Noblesse Oblige
NepheniCommando | Civiars'huSage | VaulkeGuardian
BrunetVanguard | DoubloonsScoundrel | GlyciniaSentinel

Sidiars'huOperative | Mir'ta'GevPowertech | ToridAssassin
ShinonSniper | HordaqMarauder

MandFlurry
05.09.2013 , 09:36 PM | #19
I'm in Noblise Oblige as well, and they are very good at doing Ops and FPs and care about getting ppl geared up very fast, and do help u know Class missions or other Heroic stuff if u really need the help unlike other Guilds i've been around.

They are very laid back and like to have fun, and do Ops Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday with Sundays usually off and ppl can do whatever they want.

With this guilds help I got to lvl 50 fast and another character to 55 fast, whereas other Guilds rarely help others, this 1 does.

JohnWayne.

Aro_Hunter
06.07.2013 , 04:10 PM | #20
We are still looking for more members! If you want a Guild that is active with FP's, Ops, Dailies, and/or just simply like helping each other out...we're the Guild that you seek. If you also want a laid back feel...with NO pressure or mandatory things you gotta do, that's us too!

We're just here to have fun and be able to experience everything that the game has to offer. We have 6-12 members that are active, daily! (weekday AND weekends). We are a small Guild and would like to keep it that way...BUT we haven't met our quota! So join us now!

Nicodagreat
Guild Master
Nicodagreat Jedi Shadow