Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP?

To-le
09.19.2012 , 01:44 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ssfbistimg View Post
Im 26 and 9 since coming to this server, 3 of losses were in rep vs rep. And many of my wins have come with Jedi Covenant players on my team. So what was point of your post again
He might oh had a pocket healer. I saw a few marauders that had pocket healers last night. They rarely died and got a crapton of kills, but didn't help the team get objectives.

Daskillz
09.19.2012 , 01:48 PM | #12
I group queue so still waiting for a loss from the imp side. Before you say "You group queue so ofc you win all the time". It is true if I am against a pug I am 9/10 gonna win but I've seen a couple of imp guilds group queuing also.

I hope to see people actually play ranked instead of this "consolidation" confirming that competitive pvp is dead on this game.

Neoforcer
09.19.2012 , 02:14 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ssfbistimg View Post
Im 26 and 9 since coming to this server, 3 of losses were in rep vs rep. And many of my wins have come with Jedi Covenant players on my team. So what was point of your post again

My point is i hope pubs have a challenge on this server i only lost 2 match last night to pubs tthat being player i know from my old server.. Pvp from my home server was brutal to say the lest i looking for challenging pvp

Neoforcer
09.19.2012 , 02:21 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by To-le View Post
He might oh had a pocket healer. I saw a few marauders that had pocket healers last night. They rarely died and got a crapton of kills, but didn't help the team get objectives.
only had a pocket healer the last 2 matches. Most of the matches i was in, did not have heals at all every one wants to be dps or tank atm. As for helping my team win had 19 medals from objectives. But to be honest though i been pvping since pre launch on my warhero fully aug sin that had both warhero gear and warload title when 1.3 came out. All's i do is pvp i don't have pve toons

Reihon
09.19.2012 , 02:43 PM | #15
Dear Neoforcer,

You talk very big and I hope you can back up these statements in rated warzones.

Sincerely,

~ Ignotius

Neoforcer
09.19.2012 , 02:48 PM | #16
Dear Ignotius

I can and look forward to meeting you on the battle field

Synavix
09.19.2012 , 04:06 PM | #17
It's too soon to tell whether Imp or Repub side will come out ahead in this merger. Everyone is queueing like crazy, far more than normal. Games seem to really come down to which side gets 2 or 3 real PvPers and which side gets all casual no-brainers. After a week or two I think we'll all have a better view of which side has more consistently good players once there are fewer total games (and a higher % of better quality games) going on.

I'm personally not a real hardcore PvPer, but I'm far better than an average pug player. I've lost the majority of my solo queues (on both factions) just from bad luck. A few games were against well known PvP guild premades, or double premades, but most were just bad games in general.

On the flip side, I've not only won every group queue I've done, but actually STEAMROLLED every match in 6-0 or 3 cap wins. The closest game I've been in was against a Unicorn Stampede group that I D/C'd out of, but we still won with 2-1 turrets (not sure on the final score).

Ssfbistimg
09.19.2012 , 07:12 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Neoforcer View Post
My point is i hope pubs have a challenge on this server i only lost 2 match last night to pubs tthat being player i know from my old server.. Pvp from my home server was brutal to say the lest i looking for challenging pvp
well on my sage I'm 30 & 9 now. on my sorcerer I went 0-6. I have never lost more then 3 warzones in a row on my sage. Was some really horrible imp puggers. There were 3 people in a huttball that literally stood at edge of our endzone to let the reps juggs jump to them and score. they did this for 4 straight goals. I don't even think they tried to attack him after he leaped. We then played a 4 man group from QQ in civil war and 2 minutes in All i see in ops chat is... Man QQ shouldn't be allowed to queue for regular warzones... then 30 seconds later the defensive medal farming starts. It's only been 2 days but imp pugs seem to be way worst then rep pugs. Top End players seem about even, as both sides have some really great players. So maybe in Rateds (if they ever actually take off again) it might be a challenge. But if you pug on empire side good luck to you.

svalentine
09.19.2012 , 07:22 PM | #19
yea, PvP has gone drastically down. The only match I came close to losing was against a Samba/Assimilation premade , which was a thoroughly enjoyable game(as I'm sure everyone in that match will agree.. i think the score was 4-0). Aside from that, every match has been a blowout

Reihon
09.19.2012 , 08:35 PM | #20
please q ranked