Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP?

nidalad
10.31.2012 , 09:28 AM | #141
We had 3 kick *** games last night against pillar of ashara (sorry if I have your guild name wrong) we went 2-1. You guys coordinated your caps and aoe stuns very well on novare. I'd say you're our biggest competition on the server.

I'd like to call out Solaris in particular, you were on me like a fat kid to cake. You're probably the biggest challenge to heal through I've had from a marauder/sentinel outside of uncensored.

You guys should queue more often.
Moonrunner

johnnyreece
10.31.2012 , 11:34 AM | #142
Anyone gonna take the reins on Hobi's idea and do an organized event? I see there was one Saturday, but I didn't know about it. I think I have some guildies that would give it a go. Seems we'd need a 'pub side and imp side coordinator.
Neldiahr, Sith Sorcerer Gibsenne, Imperial Operative
Neldienne, Powertech Smash'Kitteh, Meowauder

Bgartz
11.01.2012 , 02:29 PM | #143
There was another last night that was created by someone else that I was invited to. It seems to be catching on which is great. It allows avg pvpers to get ranked games and actually get a rating.

EnzoForMe
06.04.2013 , 10:15 AM | #144
Fun times.
Caprica<Hakuna Matata>
S-3 #1 Grouped Sniper S-2 #1 Solo Gunslinger

Free Transfer/Subscription : http://www.swtor.com/r/7Q7NN6

Stepheda
06.04.2013 , 11:41 AM | #145
Yeah, where you guys been?

EnzoForMe
06.04.2013 , 11:51 AM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by Stepheda View Post
Yeah, where you guys been?
We should be q'd Wednesday.

I miss playing LD every night, but the reality is we have been having some serious personel problems especially for one role in particular which prevents those epic weeklong derbies from happening like they used to.
Caprica<Hakuna Matata>
S-3 #1 Grouped Sniper S-2 #1 Solo Gunslinger

Free Transfer/Subscription : http://www.swtor.com/r/7Q7NN6

Stepheda
06.04.2013 , 01:49 PM | #147
Level and gear out your pub toons, and we'll share.

yoshikage-sama
06.04.2013 , 02:50 PM | #148
Quote: Originally Posted by Stepheda View Post
Level and gear out your pub toons, and we'll share.
I was thinkin of trying something like that. get our large pool of players, and form 2 or 3 groups for ranked. no A or B team just ld and uncen working together and fighting eachother. it'll also be very interesting to see If we could form some kind of all-star team and see how it fairs against other servers when x server queues comeout.
Kageasatrooper- vanguard Ansatsusha-scoundrel Awildpikachu- sorcerer
Rhyperior- juggernaut Mypewpewshurt- sniper

UNCENSORED

Utopii
06.06.2013 , 12:34 PM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by yoshikage-sama View Post
I was thinkin of trying something like that. get our large pool of players, and form 2 or 3 groups for ranked. no A or B team just ld and uncen working together and fighting eachother. it'll also be very interesting to see If we could form some kind of all-star team and see how it fairs against other servers when x server queues comeout.
I like the idea for the sake of getting more games in here on JC. Except for the "all star" idea. Unlike Uncensored we don't need another guild to form up an all star team. LD50 has their own plan and team for dominating other servers when/if that time arises.
LD50
Lethal Dose Fifty - GM
Recruitment | Apply | Roster
www.ld-fifty.com

Simmerr
06.06.2013 , 01:12 PM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by EnzoForMe View Post
especially for one role in particular which prevents those epic weeklong derbies from happening like they used to.
lol he's gotta be referring to node guarders
Str'iker -- Assassin Tank
Str'yker -- Merc DPS