Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP?

siyuandai
09.18.2012 , 01:40 PM | #1
This goes out to all of the guilds on Jedi Covenant. What times do you do ranked PvP?
<Emperor's Hammer>
Ezria (Darkness Assassin) - Guild Officer
Server: Jedi Covenant

Reihon
09.18.2012 , 03:49 PM | #2
We will be qing a team almost every day. After 9pm ET

Cya there.

dtownpage
09.19.2012 , 05:57 AM | #3
ok since most of the emp ranked pvp guys have gone off to play gw2 anyone that wants a min/max op heal min/max pyro PT please send jalblurr/ an ingame mail/wisper. I have just been doing casual games the past month and would like to get back to a good ranked team. i was close to 2k before the drop off and now games are all about helping guilds get geared. I play heavy on the weekends and usually 3 hours a night. Glad to have some new faces on JC finally have some real PVPers from fatman. Looking forward to having some fun with everyone.
*** Uncensored ***
*** Jalblurr ***

Scotland
09.19.2012 , 06:59 AM | #4
There wasnt a single player on the rep side that could kill my fully recruit geared Op.

This is fact.
The only time i died was when i had 4 or more of you nut hugging me.

Let's face it, its a PVE server and it shows.

On a side note, i cant wait till troyy and co make you all eat your own words. I've seen you play (with full WH against recruit gear) and i wasnt too impressed.
Albā Anaigh
Albå - AlbaGuBra - Albā - Albagų
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <

conundrumx
09.19.2012 , 07:10 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotland View Post
There wasnt a single player on the rep side that could kill my fully recruit geared Op.

This is fact.
In my experience it's hard to kill Operatives who sit in stealth and avoid combat until they see someone at low health.

Scotland
09.19.2012 , 07:12 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by conundrumx View Post
In my experience it's hard to kill Operatives who sit in stealth and avoid combat until they see someone at low health.
i was heals :| so i dont sit in stealth.

are you predatorx by any chance?
Albā Anaigh
Albå - AlbaGuBra - Albā - Albagų
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <

Ravashakk
09.19.2012 , 08:18 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by xSAMxFISHERX View Post
Just play and get it over with already.
This is the underlying issue. To my knowledge, not a single person has tried to arrange a rwz against troyy. They just start queueing while troyy is already taking 15 other random ppl consisting of guildies and general chat pugs so that they can do in house 8v8. This wouldn't be a problem if there was a challenge feature that just allowed you to target another 8 man ops group and fight them in rwz. Since there isn't, then they do what they've been doing. And since this sometimes causes problems with them not facing each other, you guys get all pissy because the 1-2 ppl that didn't wait to hear whether or not to take the queue decided to leave the rwz. You take SS's and call for blood because someone is dodging you, when in reality no one cares who the other random rwz group queueing up is.

Since I've been in Unicorn Stampede, I have done 2 legitimate games that were orchestrated with the intention of giving the pubs some competition and not facing each other (ie trying to balance teams). I did a few others against imps but we just steamrolled them, so I don't count that. The fact is, the pubs overall were way better than the imps that were playing at the time.

So here I am, saying to you, that if you haven't attempted to contact someone from the guild to do ranked, then you have no leg to stand on when you call troyy a queue dodger.

Neoforcer
09.19.2012 , 11:18 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotland View Post

This is fact.

Let's face it, its a PVE server and it shows.

On a side note, i cant wait till troyy and co make you all eat your own words. I've seen you play (with full WH against recruit gear) and i wasnt too impressed.
say that to us canderous ordo pvpers lol i felt like god mode with the whole team on me last night on my sin tank. either the hole team left me alone to kill them all 1 by 1 or i got focused and live trough it. I had 4 deaths in a 3 hr pvp session on imp side. Had a good laugh when i loaded my pub toon and every one was saying in fleet chat the only time the pubs win now is when canderous ordo pvper are in there group against canderous ordo imp pvpers.

To-le
09.19.2012 , 12:35 PM | #9
I was happy to see fast popping queues last night. Lots of peeps in normal Wz's. Sadly I could not find enough peeps to run rateds myself but I hope to get in on it soon.

Ssfbistimg
09.19.2012 , 01:07 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Neoforcer View Post
say that to us canderous ordo pvpers lol i felt like god mode with the whole team on me last night on my sin tank. either the hole team left me alone to kill them all 1 by 1 or i got focused and live trough it. I had 4 deaths in a 3 hr pvp session on imp side. Had a good laugh when i loaded my pub toon and every one was saying in fleet chat the only time the pubs win now is when canderous ordo pvper are in there group against canderous ordo imp pvpers.
Im 26 and 9 since coming to this server, 3 of losses were in rep vs rep. And many of my wins have come with Jedi Covenant players on my team. So what was point of your post again