Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AsiriusNazriel
09.25.2012 , 10:47 PM | #41
I want to give a shout out to Silent Council tonight. Had a very fun time queueing up with you guys. We didn't win all of our matches, but they were a blast. I don't always remember everyones name, so all of you SC guys, you rock!

Also want to throw a special shoutout to Mort aka Mortalya from Pax. He's been doing alot of stuff for community relations and he's an amazing guy. He plays a healer in game, but in RL he's got guns that would dwarf my dpsage. So he has to resort to healing or else we'd all be pwned big time.
Pax Imperius & Pax Dominus
Arash a.k.a. "Chuck Norris of PVP"

RGMetal
09.26.2012 , 06:20 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by ljenner View Post
Soooo many people always impress me in PVP; it would take forever to list them all!

But nothing has ever cracked me up in pvp like THIS has, so to whoever's idea it was a few days ago: I was so amused. Axomm thought it was the most bizarre thing, haha
I absolutely hate Huttball, but that looks like fun.

Toshirou / Ichíro / Keiichi / Kusanagí
Shíro / Míka / Fayé

ziggytrix
09.26.2012 , 12:01 PM | #43
I used to hate Huttball, but then I found a spare button on my mouse to bind Throw Huttball, and that makes all the difference in the world.
~Zigs~

Darka
09.26.2012 , 01:25 PM | #44
Just a tip to some of the people out there, seen a bit of new player aggro.
Dont scream and abuse people, sometimes they have no idea what they are doing and just trying to understand things.
We can all understand lack of communication can be tough, but no need to be an idiot about it to other players.

Its nothing major, just seen one or two people go nuts to some new players

FeralPug
09.27.2012 , 06:06 AM | #45
Special shout-out to Arash and Texmex/Spooner for helping make <Hex>'s ranked night as fun and successful as it was last night.

You guys are both monsters, and fun to play with. That's a very rare combination.
Jerc Starr Jercules Jercenary Drastic
Social 1. Valor 100.

<Hex> www.tehhex.com

DarthBror
09.27.2012 , 11:43 AM | #46
Thnx for the shout Arash. I appreciate your comments man.
MORT: Ganster of Love
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

whilberto
09.27.2012 , 08:06 PM | #47
I would just like to give a shout out to long time bud/nemesis Noland, the man is a beast and I always look up to him when it comes to healing... It makes me have a grin/smile whenever I see him in war zones, and I think he deserves a lot of respect! <3 Noland!
Ya boy Kilberto

solution_down
09.27.2012 , 10:42 PM | #48
Shout out to Panopticus, Triggle, Claws, Dizeren, Lamech and Shamaya. I think it's safe to say that a lot of shadows and assassins - myself certainly included - are constantly learning new and better ways to play our advanced class simply by watching y'all romp through the warzones. Nice work, folks.... its always a pleasure to catch a match or two with you.
Murk <zen>
Mor <zen>

AsiriusNazriel
09.28.2012 , 09:03 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by whilberto View Post
I would just like to give a shout out to long time bud/nemesis Noland, the man is a beast and I always look up to him when it comes to healing... It makes me have a grin/smile whenever I see him in war zones, and I think he deserves a lot of respect! <3 Noland!
Ya boy Kilberto
Op/Smuggler love ftw!
Pax Imperius & Pax Dominus
Arash a.k.a. "Chuck Norris of PVP"

random_kick
09.28.2012 , 09:06 AM | #50
Dear Chunkette: I hate you. But that's only because I can never, EVER kill you 1v1.

And to the guys from Project Mayhem, I'm not sure if you're even still around. But I do miss our battles in Rubat Crystal.
Hibar - Focus Spec Guardian
<The Core>
Komad - Heal Spec Scoundrel