Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tavek-Rauken
09.24.2012 , 08:06 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by kloma View Post
well you sir, do a bang up job of locking me down. /hat
/bow I try my best to be as annoying as possible. I keep my Sith hand strong.
Rauken -- The Ebon Hawk
I do writing and stuff: http://rauken99.deviantart.com/

wadecounty
09.24.2012 , 08:16 AM | #32
Going to give a shout out to Sunshine, awesome sniper that understands how to play the game of positioning extremely well.

Also Sarale, most underrated Sage healer on the server.

rNColonel
09.24.2012 , 11:18 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by AlanShore View Post
Hi Reckoner,

I'm just giving a shout out to my nemesis in lowbie PvP, Oba-diah. If you have a problem with people giving shout outs to other players for their awesome abilities maybe you need to re-check the title of the thread. You know, this thread; the one titled "Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-Outs." I'm not here to present empirical evidence as to who the best PvPers on the server are. I'm here to give my boys, and girls, who are a real pain to play against and who demonstrate their awesome skills the mad props they deserve.

K?

Thnx.

Bai.
Nope dont have any problem with giving shout outs to peoples nemesis, just kind of put how i look at players nemesis or not sorry if it seemed like it came out the wrong way

TheronFett
09.24.2012 , 01:04 PM | #34
Shout out to Kilberto, the biggest pain in the *** healer on the server. I beat on him for practically an entire Huttball match last night, and he just refuses to die.

whilberto
09.24.2012 , 04:53 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by TheronFett View Post
Shout out to Kilberto, the biggest pain in the *** healer on the server. I beat on him for practically an entire Huttball match last night, and he just refuses to die.
thanks man!

ljenner
09.25.2012 , 11:45 AM | #36
Soooo many people always impress me in PVP; it would take forever to list them all!

But nothing has ever cracked me up in pvp like THIS has, so to whoever's idea it was a few days ago: I was so amused. Axomm thought it was the most bizarre thing, haha
Kolten - Silent Council - Mercenary

BanetheDarkLord
09.25.2012 , 01:54 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by ljenner View Post
Soooo many people always impress me in PVP; it would take forever to list them all!

But nothing has ever cracked me up in pvp like THIS has, so to whoever's idea it was a few days ago: I was so amused. Axomm thought it was the most bizarre thing, haha
So you throw it at the other team and if they catch it their out? That seems like a fun way to play huttball.
Ry'tan-Juggernaut-55 | Treys'n-Powertech-55 | Velmir-Operative-55 |
Lurruh-Sage-21 | Sellysha-Mercenary-45 | Zarruh-Assassin-41

kloma
09.25.2012 , 03:03 PM | #38
that must be what my sub-50 team was trying to do...**** if passing to the enemy is the AIM of the game ive been in the company of geniuses all along. :P

Pyrinoos
09.25.2012 , 05:55 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by ljenner View Post

I love huttball. And that was the best ever. There were times I couldn't even move cause I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. And if you thought being there was funny you should have been in mumble with the other eight of us.
<Silent Council> Lamech - Assassin | A'chan - Mercenary
<Berserk> Zillah - PT | Koráh - Sniper
<Project Mayhem> Lamęch - Mara | Sethur - Op | Amalek - Jugg
Slade legacy on The Ebon Hawk

iotasquared
09.25.2012 , 07:04 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by BanetheDarkLord View Post
So you throw it at the other team and if they catch it their out? That seems like a fun way to play huttball.
Rules of Team dodgeball:
Teams are split on either side of the area surrounding the ball and have to avoid getting hit by the ball. Each time a team successfully dodges a ball they get a point.

Rules of FFA dodgeball (HORSE): <This is much more fun>
You can move around the ramparts and the central area. If you get hit by the ball or you have the ball and miss someone you gain a letter. Once you spell out HORSE, everyone makes fun of you. When you have the ball, you must pass jump down to the ground floor before throwing it.