Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ikole
01.05.2013 , 01:43 PM | #151
I would like everyone on the server to know that Britney does the most amazing firework displays.

Xienive
01.05.2013 , 06:12 PM | #152
Shout out to all the Ancient Hypergate players who leave defending a node when anybody goes to deliver orbs. You know how much we all love to play with you.
No disintegrations!
As you wish...

BanetheDarkLord
01.05.2013 , 09:58 PM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by Xienive View Post
Shout out to all the Ancient Hypergate players who leave defending a node when anybody goes to deliver orbs. You know how much we all love to play with you.
No matter what class I play, I'm always that guy defending the nodes in lowbies
Ry'tan-Juggernaut-55 | Treys'n-Powertech-55 | Velmir-Operative-55 |
Lurruh-Sage-21 | Sellysha-Mercenary-45 | Zarruh-Assassin-41

Darka
01.06.2013 , 02:51 AM | #154
TBH i feel its best just to defend yourself as most wont, so I end up doing it 99% of the time haha

Gnomess
01.06.2013 , 09:13 AM | #155
Here's to all tanks who know how to use guards and taunts!

I love you all.
Tom
<Apex> | <Guerrilla>
The Ayers Legacy

seefouruno
01.08.2013 , 10:49 PM | #156
Shoutout to Jerry, just because we were bros on Rubat Crystal.
Shoutout to Fractured for allowing me to hit you with charged burst and takedown spam, you are hard to kill with Elandria healing you o.o
Shoutout to Game Genie (especially Alyssa) who kept being like "I expect 300K+ damage from you Moryy", and also healing me.
Shoutout to melee who try to kill me and get mad when i immobilize them then know them back and run to max distance and snipe 'em again.
Dekadence for over 9000 1v1 matches, some of them i won
Hex, your tankasins annoy me greatly. Good Job! Not many melee are allowed the chance to beat on me!
With regards
Moryy/Austi/Jaydens/Mikarux
Rubat Crystal Hero, Healer lover + tank lover

LadyAerlinn
01.10.2013 , 04:45 PM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by Ulliam View Post

The healers are the reason I got into the tank business.. and why I stay. My thanks for a job well done and my pledge to support your future endeavors!

/Salute
I'll be sure to send extra kisses and heals your way the next time I see you, I always love a good guard.

Xienive
01.11.2013 , 05:11 PM | #158
Shout-out to everybody that came out to the 1v1's today in The Outlaw's Den. Was lot's of fun and we should do it more often. I was there on my Assassin, Xailok.
No disintegrations!
As you wish...

mdimech
01.13.2013 , 03:54 PM | #159
It took me forever to pick a PVP guild. I mostly solo queued to Warlord. After I decided I was not really into OPS, I decided to go with Zen because, as a guild, I can say that they are not only great players, but, just as importantly, great people.
The Outlaw Dock Holliday

achang
01.14.2013 , 10:53 AM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by Darka View Post
To Fullfrontal
Some crazy heals in Voidstar
Much appreciated!
This is Fullfrontal here. Thank you so much for the shoutout. Fullfrontal is my alt I pvp the most on. I don't post often on server forums, but someone messaged me and told me about this. I had to see for myself, and I thank you for that. Feel free to invite me to group up anyday. I bounce around on different toons.

My shoutouts are to the people of this thread giving each other props and recognition that is very much well deserved.