Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kloma
11.28.2012 , 07:24 PM | #121
giving a shout out to cayble (sp?), has put me in the fire more today than anyone in a long time.

AlanShore
12.03.2012 , 12:56 AM | #122
Giving a shout-out to Balmungazure. Just got out of a voidstar where he was holding a door against 6 people on the other team and he managed to stealth cap, as a sage! Balmungazure you have my eternal gratitude, you came as close to single handedly winning that match as I've seen anyone. Mad respect for your LEET SKILLZ bro.
Inquisitorveil - LF Heavy RP Guild

Vintal
12.03.2012 , 03:25 AM | #123
That guy was like a one man wrecking crew.

VtTethias
12.03.2012 , 04:51 PM | #124
Balmungazure doth bestride the narrow world like a colossus, and we petty men walk under his huge legs and peep about to find ourselves dishonorable graves.
~Merope / Manlio / Poppea / Asterope / Tethias - Game Genie
~Manlio / Giambattista / Tarquinio / Semiramide - Squad Six

Laynalan
12.04.2012 , 02:35 AM | #125
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,

Kormad
12.24.2012 , 11:42 AM | #126
First, shout-out to Alecia, awesome Sage healer, never have to worry about my health when he's around.

Shout-out to Dashto as well, you're one slippery Merc, you deserve your title as Royal Rumble champ!
Guerrilla
Rilana | Courmac | Avnen | Anachronic | Morzoth

NadirPalo
12.25.2012 , 06:02 PM | #127
Shout out to Izo (shadow), a valuable asset to any team he's on.
Pot5 -- Naismiya assassin -- NadÝr marauder -- JÚnny operative -- BŃd mercenary
TEH -- Ruyah shadow -- Nadir vanguard -- Nadiri scoundrel -- Zaahira sentinel -- Na'dir guardian

AlyxDinas
12.26.2012 , 12:02 AM | #128
People tell me that Broken Loyalties is the same group as Broken Chains from Adraas. I'd be curious to know if this is true. As for individuals, there's plenty but I'm lazy as the moment. Aydrell and Zhaura get my eternal love for being my queuing buddies. Hiro and Tiq'lee too. Z's been working her rear off to be one of the best Pub side healers and it shows. Although I miss Lynith, truth be told, and know they're around somewhere. So shout out to them.

Imps, I think most people mention Claws at some point. Especially if you're a tank or a node defender. There's a lot of power in there for a stealther. Makes me think of some of the operatives I used to really dread back in the say, even though they're a 'sin.
'Jeos Dinas'-Ebon Hawk
Manager, The Ebon Hawk Bounty Board
"Perception Problem."

Aikiyc
12.26.2012 , 12:33 AM | #129
Broken Loyalties is the same guild as Broken Chains, yes. However, they've picked up a few new people since then (obviously), and they also act as a sort of alt guild for several Game Genie members as well, and vice versa.
The Teltae Legacy
There's no escape from the mind.

PartyBomb
12.27.2012 , 07:15 AM | #130
Shout-out to Ulliam, amazing ball carrier & amazing tank, one who does eveything he can to keep his healer alive and do objectives both =)
I love queing with you, you kinda remind me of an old player who had a PT tank on imp side, Thorax who i miss playing with =P
Elite Warlord Nolimosity (also Big Time)
<Empire>