Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kloma
11.07.2012 , 01:13 PM | #111
heh i meant he was sub-50

Zhothon
11.08.2012 , 01:15 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by kloma View Post
some upcoming pyro named eduardo or something has been hitting like a friggin truck, one to watch for
I heard he can shoot fireballs out of his arse.

alexsamma
11.11.2012 , 12:10 AM | #113
Shout out to Animosity, awesome hybrid Sorc Healer.

MistressBria
11.15.2012 , 03:32 PM | #114
Right so, I lost all the respect I had for Game Genie after sitting there trying to do the HK quest series and watch them stealth camp the vendor, and kill myself and my groupmates more than once despite being politely asked to leave us alone. I'm well aware they likely could care less what I think but eh. You folks in Game Genie are great PvPers everyone knows that here, don't muck up player's PvE experience because of an ill-advised quest breadcrumb location.
People Don't Have Bounties, Only Acquisitions Have Bounties.
Capture By Design, Kill By Necessity.
No Hunter Shall Interfere With Another's Hunt.
In The Hunt One Captures Or Kills, Never Both.

DarthPanopticus
11.19.2012 , 07:37 AM | #115
It's been too long since I posted in one of these threads and it's way overdue. First and foremost I wanted to show sincere appreciation to each and every single one of you who took the time to go the extra step to shout-out their enemies and allies on Ebon Hawk. Your contributions to this thread help make our server a closer community and it's great to see so many people put their ego's aside and shout out the people they love to fight.

I've generally avoided posting on the forums because I prefer to be as unnoticed as possible, but I've faced so many good opponents over the last few weeks that I simply had to swing by and show them that extra bit of respect that they most certainly have earned.

In no particular order I'd like to give a shout-outs to:

Murk/Mor - Fighting you is truly a pleasure, you always keep me on my toes and I know I'm in for a good game the second I see you on the battlefield. If I had to pick a single person who was my favorite enemy to face on Ebon Hawk, it would most certainly be you.

Aydrell - I love your stealthy and oftentimes deadly approach, congratulations on Elite Warlord, you've certainly earned it.

Alecia - Major props to you for everything you do, if i were to list all your toons and what I like about each it would take up half this entire post so I'll just stick with giving you a special shout out for your sportsmanship and overall tenacity on the battlefield.

Dizeren - Haven't seen you much lately but you have truly mastered your class and I always enjoy picking up tips watching you work.

Averth - The ultimate un-guilded player on the server. You never give up and you are always a challenge to face in any setting. I salute your tenacity and willingness to solo que on a server filled with countless premades.

Alexis - I know GG gets a lot of hate from the imps who que against you but I've always respected your play style. From one stealthy bastard to another, good work sir!

Mustaine - Glad to see you're still playing, I've been fighting you since the days of Shien and I've always enjoyed your lightsaber hugs.

Actavia - Whether you're healing Murk or smashing me with hurled rocks, I always look forward to a match I see you in.

Ryph - I've got a soft spot for scoundrels and you sir are an excellent example of how to play one's class!

Sindol - We've got a history of rivalry that predates even the launch of the game, nothing makes me happier than to see that you're still playing and are hunting me in every warzone you catch me in.

Dimitrios - I've been trying to kill you since December 15th and you are truly one of the best healers I've seen in a warzone. Countless hours of fighting you on shien taught me to ninja the node you are NOT healing at.

Adexi - Another stealther who I watch out for at all times, if someone guarding a door is not careful they will most certainly lose it to your sneaky ways.

Tuvor - Ouch. That's all I have to say other than it's fun getting my face melted with such precision and expertise.

Toshiru - Another old foe/friend who I love seeing un-stealth and start attacking me. Wish I saw more of you but I'm glad you are still around to do the things you do.

Kiera/Saorise/Selene/Becca - Basically if any toon with the Athena legacy is on the field of battle I know that I've got to stay on my toes because you are one of the few people who is always peering into dark corners to try and find me, and when you do - I often die a few seconds later.

To be honest, there are so many Republic players who I respect that I could just sit here shouting them out all day long, but because it's 8:12 am and I haven't slept yet, I'll end this rant by saying that each and every single day I run into people who I love fighting against and I can't wait to face you all again in the next war-zone.

You all are the reason I keep playing.

That being said, a special shout out to all the members of Zen, I know you're a "new" guild but you've quickly earned the reputation for being challenging and respectful opponents who are not afraid to say "Good Game" to their enemies whether you face-roll us or we manage to beat you. I hope to see a lot more of you all in the war-zones.

As for my imperial allies, I'll have to wait for another day to shout you all out because it would take way to long to list all of the people I love fighting along side with, but in the meantime I just wanted to give an extra special shout out to Empire, Guerilla, Nemesis and Pax-Imperius for stepping up the quality of imperial PvP on a daily basis.
Darth Panopticus of the Silent Council
* WEBSITE * SITH ARCHIVES *

RGMetal
11.19.2012 , 11:19 AM | #116
We love/hate you too Pano. I know that if I see a cap flip with no call, and the guard at 100% health, it's probably you.

Toshirou / Ichíro / Keiichi / Kusanagí
Shíro / Míka / Fayé

Kusanami
11.19.2012 , 01:57 PM | #117
Since I've been PVPing with my Sniper, have to shout out to a few people on the Republic side:

Dantes - Most frustrating Scoundrel I've faced ever. Kudos to keeping me on my toes.

Elandria - For the love I can't freaking kill you unless you have like 2 other people on you!

Cowboyup - Fun Sentinel fighting, usually results in either one of us dying and tons of fun fighting you.

Almost time for me to switch from Lethality back to Engineering again.
Kusanami - Jedi Guardian Dragon-eye - Sniper John-Woo - Scoundrel
Saiana - Commando Ragnas - Mercenary Parian - Jedi Sage John'Woo - Gunslinger
Adran - Marauder

Sindol
11.20.2012 , 04:53 PM | #118
Thanks for the shout out, Quest (Panopticus)!!! My feelings echo your own.
Sindol Sei
Kinetic Combat Shadow
Backrocket Bastards
RP swag, PVP flagged.

Stanimir
11.21.2012 , 02:28 AM | #119
Hurray for textual confidence boosting!

LadyAerlinn
11.21.2012 , 10:45 PM | #120
One day I am going to go dps just to mess with everyone...

Meister and Exiia were all over me from the minute I stepped into a voidstar tonight. No amount of pillar dancing would shake em off. On one hand I loved it, but you bet I was working my lekku off trying to get heals out. I felt bad when a poor little assassin put their guard on me.
Thaeya Drenrell