Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aikiyc
10.26.2012 , 02:40 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by alexsamma View Post
Lol, asking someone who they think are in the top 10% is merely asking someone for their opinion; I don't care if I make the list , I merely find it interesting to see other's opinion on the subject.

I don't feel the need to make "shout out's" on a message board, if I think you're a good pvper you hear it from me directly in-game.
Do they actually hear it from you, or do you just stab them in the face with your lightsaber? :P
The Teltae Legacy
There's no escape from the mind.

alexsamma
10.26.2012 , 04:08 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Aikiyc View Post
Do they actually hear it from you, or do you just stab them in the face with your lightsaber? :P
A bit of both

AsiriusNazriel
10.27.2012 , 11:42 PM | #93
Shout-out to EVERYONE who made Pax's 8 team 3v3 Tournament on Saturday night. Big congrats to Game Genie for winning the tourney. Empire had an amazing run and had a close final. Zen, Hex, Pax, Azure Blades, Silent Council, and anyone else I may have missed (apologies if I haven't mentioned thou guild). Participating or not, we were all there cheering and supporting our friends.

Thanks to everyone for coming, participating, spectating, and having a good time. We had the best players of our server come out and show off their skill in a great and friendly environment. We know each other through WZs and it was a nice change to be carebearish and come together in kumbaya and all that jazz. Obviously a PVP event is not complete without someone getting their @-ss handed to them, and we had plenty of that. We also had many close matches that, at first were a bit tedious to watch, but after a while you all know that you were cheering. Cheering for a player? Cheering for a team? Cheering for it to finally end? Didn't matter, in the end everyone come out a winner.

Tonight our community came, cross-faction (hell we all have at least 1 toon on every side) and all, and brought some awesome PVPness to the Ebon Hawk server.

Seriously, you all are a great group of folks, every single one out there. And if you guys enjoyed this event, as it was our first, we'll work on other projects for the community in the future.

Again thanks from all of Pax Gaming and myself, Arash, your friendly neighborhood face-melter.

P.S.
Guerilla was having issues with the game due to current WZ/Operation frame bugs and had to cancel, but I know that they would've been here if they could.
Pax Imperius & Pax Dominus
Arash a.k.a. "Chuck Norris of PVP"

RGMetal
10.28.2012 , 12:50 AM | #94
As a spectator, it was awesome, great job all around.
<The Core>
Toshirou / Gene / Keiichi / Kusanagi / Yoshô / Musashí

<Malice In Wonderland>
Toshí / Míka / Shíro / Gintoki / Faye / Jubei

BanetheDarkLord
10.28.2012 , 05:18 PM | #95
That was a great turn out. I came as a spectator and turned into a sub for Hex team 2 (thanks for giving me the opportunity) and I had so much fun. It was great to actually talk to some of the guys that I face everyday from Republic side. The Frenzy Fight at the end was a great cap off to the event. Would've been pretty sweet to have it all in the Pit, but taking it to the sands was awesome enough. Big shout out to Empire for showing up big and playing so well. Played with those guys since Shien days and great to see them do so well. As well a shout-out to Sindol, great to face off against my counterpart in such a long first match, great fight Zen.

Final shout out to PAX for hosting this, it was amazing and cant wait for the next one.
Ry'tan-Juggernaut-55 | Treys'n-Powertech-55 | Velmir-Operative-55 |
Lurruh-Sage-21 | Sellysha-Mercenary-45 | Zarruh-Assassin-41

Sheetrock
11.02.2012 , 10:36 PM | #96
I only participate in the 10 to 49 bracket of pvp. I must admit that although I have never been a big fan of pvp in mmos, I very much enjoy this games warzone matches, however imbalanced it can be. I have a blast pretty much every time I enter one.

I just wanted to give a thanks in general to everyone I have teamed up with, or faced down for a warzone match. You all have made for a very positive experience and a lot of good times along the way. Yeah, even when you are stomping me into the dirt.

If you see me out there and I am on your team, thanks for the fun! If I am red to you...please...not the face.
The Ebon Hawk
Kimberly, Mae, Erica, Leigh, Angela, Jolene, Pearse, Gorgeous Graham

Lascivious, Licentious, Prurience, Temeritous, Keith, Ashlyn, Darrian

solution_down
11.03.2012 , 12:41 AM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Sheetrock View Post
I just wanted to give a thanks in general to everyone I have teamed up with, or faced down for a warzone match. You all have made for a very positive experience and a lot of good times along the way. Yeah, even when you are stomping me into the dirt.
I'm giving a shoutout to Sheetrock. Warzones can be highly competitive, and it's easy to lose perspective when you're doing everything that you can to give your team an edge. Your post serves as a reminder that our server not only has a heck of a lot of skilled players, but also that our server has a damn good culture and community. Much appreciated.

... and I really think that it'd be wrong not to shout out to Panopticus. We had a handful of competitive matches tonight, and I swear that I learn a little bit more about our advanced class every time our teams square off in a warzone. Win or lose, it's always a pleasure to share a romp through a Voidstar or a stroll down the beaches of Novare Coast with you.
Murk <zen>
Mor <zen>

Jenzali
11.04.2012 , 11:56 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by solution_down View Post
... and I really think that it'd be wrong not to shout out to Panopticus. We had a handful of competitive matches tonight, and I swear that I learn a little bit more about our advanced class every time our teams square off in a warzone. Win or lose, it's always a pleasure to share a romp through a Voidstar or a stroll down the beaches of Novare Coast with you.
Ssshhh he's trying to go unnoticed Sneaky bastard.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Sindol
11.04.2012 , 04:25 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
Ssshhh he's trying to go unnoticed Sneaky bastard.
Panopticus will never go unnoticed if I'm in the War Zone. Silent Council has been and always will be my nemesis!
MAVIN
SQUAD LEADER
SPECTRE SQUAD

Undeadcenturion
11.05.2012 , 04:15 AM | #100
Thank you for this thread. It made me Trololololol in the RL, I swear.

I will say that out of all the servers I play on that I do feel the community here is a close one. Especially shows when you put certain guilds down. Or call them out. I get a kick out of that. My only issue is that .. if you're so into PvP, ... wait for it .. wait for it .. Why the frick-a-frack didn't you man up and go to a PvP server? Ohh that's right .. You don't have pre-mades in the open world while lvling or doing dailies.
Luc-Nero
And any other toon with the second name Nero on server