Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pax Republica is recruiting! 4 Years as a PvP/PvE guild!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
Pax Republica is recruiting! 4 Years as a PvP/PvE guild!

NwahsNirom
09.18.2012 , 01:35 PM | #1
Last updated: July 15, 2014

TLDR: Pax Republica is a PvP/PvE/GSF guild of 50+ super active, super mature, super fun players. We excel and have fun in all areas of the game, especially Hard Mode tier PvE, unranked warzones, open world PvP, and GSF (Galactic Starfighter). We are currently working on Nightmare mode progression as well!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

****2.2 Notes****
"New Feature! Characters in a guild will receive an XP and Reputation bonus based on the number of characters from unique accounts in the guild:
For every five active unique accounts in a guild, the XP bonus increases by 1% (on top of the base 5%) for the entire guild, up to a maximum of 10%."

I can happily say that Pax Republica, thanks to it's activity policies and high recruiting, has over 50 active accounts in the guild, so our guild offers the full xp and reputation bonus. Join us now!

-------------------------------------------------

GALACTIC STARFIGHTER:

GSF (Galactic StarFighter) is here! Pax is definitely having fun believes we are making a name for ourselves as some of the best pilots on the server. Join us today! We have teamspeak and we will definitely be using it to coordinate our aerial battles.

We also have an alliance with other guilds to ensure that no one is flying solo unless they want to be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of July 15, 2014 we are:

1/5 NiM DF
5/5 HM DF
5/5 HM DP

1/5 NiM TFB
0/7 NiM S&V

fully cleared the new story mode raids, Dread Palace, Dread Fortress, in 16 and 8man.

7/7 HM S&V
5/5 HM TFB
4/4 NiM EC (Nightmare Kephess on farm mode!)

-------
3/4 NiM EC (pre 2.0)
5/5 HM TFB (pre 2.0)
4/4 HM EC
5/5 Nightmare KP
5/5 Nightmare EV

We don't aim to be server first... we aim to be server happiest and most respected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

More importantly than our in-game achievements, though, is that we're a tight-knit guild that looks to be friends before being teammates. We have a well structured trial system to ensure we're the perfect guild for you, and that you fit in with us. We have very strong leadership in myself and my officers to lead us into the future of SWTOR. Everyone is very friendly, we have very active and organized forums, Teamspeak, and a guild bank that offers weekly repair and re-spec allowances for members.

A member said this about us recently in one of our membership spotlights, and I really liked it:

"► What do you like best about Pax Republica?

The community really makes this guild feel unique. We have members from such diverse backgrounds from across the globe that can unite and get along towards a singular purpose, and have a great time doing it. I have never experienced a community like this one anywhere else in gaming!"

For more information, please check out http://www.pax-republica.net, or send me a PM in game ("Nwahs") or on these forums with questions. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------

If you enjoy videos, check out these channels for Pax Republica videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/smorin1487?feature=watch

http://www.youtube.com/user/PaxRepublicaChannel

------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the "Speed-Dating" Info taken from our forums:

Pax Republica "Speed Dating"

Pax Republica was formed in 2009 by Gaiutus and a handful of members.

° We are a PVP/PVE guild currently residing on the Prophesy of the Five (Pot5) server.

Our goal is to have 100 active members. We want to be small enough that we all actually know each other, but large enough to be able to complete any content we want easily.

° We have a very organized and demanding application and Trial process to ensure that when people join us, they feel we fit what they are looking for, and that we feel the new member fits in. We also have strict activity policies to avoid that uncomfortable feeling in guilds where people fall off the radar or you don't know who you're playing with anymore.

Our focus is to have the most honorable, mature, and fun members on the server to play with, in any content the game offers. We strive to be highly competitive and organized in PvP, and clear all PvE content the game has to offer.

° We can't really label ourselves as a hardcore or casual guild, as we have and welcome members of all playstyles. We want to be welcome to casual, but active, players, and we want to be attractive to hardcore PvP players and Raiders as well. You can't be a leech or a loner, but you also don't have to sign up for every raid or Ranked War Zone either.

We are recruiting for all Advanced Classes!

° We have many guild allies including but not limited to Perseverance, BAHG, Republic Special Forces, and The Armada. We also have a friendly rivalry with the Sith guild Kajidic.

We don’t like Trolls, Trollz, Trollollolls, or any other unscrupulous buffoons who feel that throwing insults over the internet makes you tough. We strive to fight with honor in all engagements over winning at all costs.

° We have members who actively respond to griefing and camping by high level Imperials throughout the galaxy. Killing a Pax member once and moving on gets a “that’s fair” response. Killing them a second time or a third gets the “You’re dead and we’re all going to throw a tea party in your honor” response.

Pax Republica does not believe in trolling, griefing, camping, or inappropriately touching baby Rodians as none of those actions require skill and fall outside our personal views of what is ‘proper’. If you are ever on the receiving end of a PR member behaving in any of these shameful manners please let us know! (Include screenshots!)

° As of September 2013, our average Prime-time member count online ranged between 15-25.

We believe in quality of person over quality of player. In simple terms – you can change someone into a better gamer easier than you can change someone into a better person.

Teamspeak Information: paxrepublica.typefrag.com:64425
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
4/4 NiM EC, 10/10 HM DF&DP, 1/5 NiM TFB, 1/5 NiM DF
Prophecy of the Five | Guild Leader | International Guild

Wraiven
09.18.2012 , 04:47 PM | #2
I heard you guys don't like taking people who have Imperial Characters. But if you'd have me, I'd sure like a home for my Republic characters with a guild I am familiar with.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kòn (Guardian) Krùll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xiõn (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

NwahsNirom
09.18.2012 , 05:32 PM | #3
Well, we don't mind if you have Imperial characters... we just want you to be in only Pax, no other guild. We want players that want to join our family overall, not just looking for a guild tag to put on their heads. So, you're Sith would be welcome in our Sith alt guild.
PAX REPUBLICA

NwahsNirom
09.19.2012 , 10:20 AM | #4
Story Denova tonight!
PAX REPUBLICA

NwahsNirom
09.20.2012 , 01:19 PM | #5
I'd like to let everyone know that we are especially recruiting Shadows for Ranked Warzones and DPS for Hard mode Denova raids.
PAX REPUBLICA

Wraiven
09.21.2012 , 06:44 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by NwahsNirom View Post
Well, we don't mind if you have Imperial characters... we just want you to be in only Pax, no other guild. We want players that want to join our family overall, not just looking for a guild tag to put on their heads. So, you're Sith would be welcome in our Sith alt guild.
Yeah, as much as I would love to join PAX, I can't abandon my guild on the Imperial side. Even though we have a select few hard core PvPers, we are not really a PvP guild, and most of the people who were in on running HM EC have abandoned the game for GW2, but the core players are still there and a great group of men and women.

If you ever decide to make an exception to that rule, let me know. I have an upcoming Shaodw that would fit your ranks very nicely.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kòn (Guardian) Krùll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xiõn (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

NwahsNirom
09.21.2012 , 04:37 PM | #7
We've debated that rule many times... but we've decided it really suits us well to keep our dedicated, family feel. People in Pax are Pax through and through, you know? But, any cool people we meet on the other side, we happily add you to our forums as a good person, and we can friend list you, and put your guild in our list of Friendly Rivals (as opposed to Enemies).

By the way, glad we ironed out the upcoming open pvp event with you guys tonight!
PAX REPUBLICA

Ghlorhon
09.23.2012 , 02:04 PM | #8
HIghly experienced Shadow DPS LF Home! A few 58 armorings to swap out and I'm full IL 61. Also a few points shy of War Hero Bracers for full war hero. You guys still looking?

NwahsNirom
09.25.2012 , 02:48 PM | #9
Yes we are still recruiting! Absolutely! Our goal is to have THE 100 most friendly, respectful, respectable, and skilled players on the server, nay, in the game.
PAX REPUBLICA

Matieu
09.25.2012 , 03:07 PM | #10
We're overachievers like that.
Matieu Khai Smuggler for hire.
Matieu... 50 Scoundrel.-- Kai'ne... 50 Sentinel
Mateyu... 50 Trooper -- Cai'ne... 50 Operative
Valin... 50 Gunslinger