Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server's best PVPers

andronika
09.23.2012 , 10:03 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
That guy Cuy'val'dar is pretty beast uh, yeah... he really rocks and stuff...

In all seriousness Ductech (Sent) or whatever his name is pisses me off in WZs cause he's one of the few mara/sents that actually knows how to play his class and he takes forever to kill. Also Cyble and Nunja, (both scoundrels) they scare me.

As for Imps, I'm not as impressed by individuals (probably cause I don't face them as much) but Hopecrusher (merc) and Repents (sorc) are my favorite healers and they put up really good numbers.

Edit: and Forrester... (Shadow) <--- probably one of the best shadows/assasins imo
Thanks for the forrester comment but I dont feel Im the best maybe just a lil more persistant (Legend) is probably one of the best I have seen so far for that class. Im am sure there are others just as good I just dont remeber the names.

Ryvirath
09.23.2012 , 12:13 PM | #22
I'm really looking forward to playing some of you guys, should be a blast.

-Demelain

CJNJ
09.23.2012 , 01:20 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by andronika View Post
Thanks for the forrester comment but I dont feel Im the best maybe just a lil more persistant (Legend) is probably one of the best I have seen so far for that class. Im am sure there are others just as good I just dont remeber the names.
Your right forrester, you do suck

andronika
09.23.2012 , 03:13 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by CJNJ View Post
Your right forrester, you do suck
Nobody tells me that more than I do when Im burning in the fire in huttball or get all turned around with my camera facing straight up lol and cant see anybody.

ZirusZero
09.23.2012 , 04:05 PM | #25
I am the best vig guardian in huttbal. I can DPS, tank, throw, get over 10 medals per huttball match...

So why not? I am shameless.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

Lithy
09.23.2012 , 05:59 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by jibboo View Post
It's been really slow the last few weeks.

A couple of PVP guilds left for GW2. Queue times were hitting 10-15 min marks and rateds were barely happening at all.

Glad to have a bunch of new people to PVP with
yeah almost everyone here left for GW2, glad to have some more people back on the server.
Lithíum Hartshotte, Sniper
Exit Area

Tallianna Hartshotte, Gunslinger
Officer of Shadowed

WHudson
09.23.2012 , 06:14 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Andov View Post
A long running tradition from Corellian Run. Simply put, who is the best on this new mega-server?

Discuss.

-Andov
Too early to tell. I have seen some good many bad PVPers from the non-Correllian Run servers. At least now ID wont be complaining about us not queuing ranked because we only have 4-6 relatively hard core pvpers, Mr. Andov

On a side note doesn't Baren deserve to be on this list... or did he really leave us for the Fatman...
Bob-Buffet level 50 mercenary healer
Maybe I have another account and don't like letting my secret identity being leaked out to everyone

Frequencyz
09.23.2012 , 09:25 PM | #28
I just like that there are ques now....

StarSquirrel
09.23.2012 , 10:28 PM | #29
Forrester, I remember you from the old Thana Vesh days... what makes you so good is that persistence, you NEVER FREAKIN DIE!!!! I've lost quite a few matches of Civil War to you just guarding the side node and no-one could ever cap it.

I seem to equate "pain in the *** for me to kill" to being pretty good and you sir (aside from a few juggs/guards who can't dps worth crap on me) are the toughest on the the rep side for me so far. Sure I've had games with people who crushed me repeatedly but no-one as consistently as you.

On a side note, does Wrath or Wanted still exist and if so are they any good anymore? I saw Krath and Twitterpate like a month ago and haven't seen them since.
"We're more than just a people or an army, aruetii. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we can certainly kill you."

Mandalore the Destroyer

Frequencyz
09.23.2012 , 10:32 PM | #30
ya, we played 3 games against wanted tonight.