Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server's best PVPers

Krazy_Karl
09.18.2012 , 08:41 PM | #11
The best PvP'ers on the server have since left for other games because PvP in SWTOR is broken and a complete joke. The TGO members who were part of the TGO/Tranquility Rated group are either playing GW2, or have refocused back to PvE and the new Operation on the horizon.

Prior to all of this happening Bronopoly, Fahrenheit, Killothian, Kletian, Visas, Bluesage, among others were widely considered to be some of the best on the server. On the Imperial side, we had some of our best matches against Physics so kudos to them.

But if you haven't already noticed, there were over 50 instances of Denova tonight, and barely any good PvP running, and don't hold your breath for rated. Maybe when PvP isn't horribly broken, people will start to play again. Until then, at least we have Terror From Beyond to look forward to.

Regards,
KK
Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

DkSharktooth
09.18.2012 , 09:03 PM | #12
RIP Fanfare, Poitez, Birk, Gile, Copy

Frequencyz
09.18.2012 , 10:20 PM | #13
krazy.....you're crazy...

DeathDealerElite
09.19.2012 , 04:15 AM | #14
Why am I not surprised to see you chiming in as the first response O?!?!
Well we'll be in pvp all the time and running rateds as much as we can. We did get into quite a few ranked matches on the first night which was fun. I see the deadly crew from Infinite Darkness didn't waste time jumping into pvp either. We'll see you in the warzones peeps! Though we have to change our guild's name and haven't made a decision on that yet.
Draevon

<Brutality>

crunchbarry
09.22.2012 , 08:12 AM | #15
i haven't played with or against anyone non-corellian run that wasn't sorta bad. just sayin'. so all the CR folks are clearly the best pvpers.

Krazy_Karl
09.22.2012 , 09:48 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by crunchbarry View Post
i haven't played with or against anyone non-corellian run that wasn't sorta bad. just sayin'. so all the CR folks are clearly the best pvpers.
This was a terrible attempt at a troll. So clearly if you're bad at that, you're just as horrible at PvP.

Regards,
KK
Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

StarSquirrel
09.22.2012 , 03:19 PM | #17
That guy Cuy'val'dar is pretty beast uh, yeah... he really rocks and stuff...

In all seriousness Ductech (Sent) or whatever his name is pisses me off in WZs cause he's one of the few mara/sents that actually knows how to play his class and he takes forever to kill. Also Cyble and Nunja, (both scoundrels) they scare me.

As for Imps, I'm not as impressed by individuals (probably cause I don't face them as much) but Hopecrusher (merc) and Repents (sorc) are my favorite healers and they put up really good numbers.

Edit: and Forrester... (Shadow) <--- probably one of the best shadows/assasins imo
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

crunchbarry
09.22.2012 , 09:31 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Krazy_Karl View Post
This was a terrible attempt at a troll. So clearly if you're bad at that, you're just as horrible at PvP.

Regards,
KK
okay.

Gnoblesse
09.22.2012 , 10:18 PM | #19
Had some tough ranked matches with both ID and Physics tonight. Hats off to both teams.

Aluvi
09.23.2012 , 12:03 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Gnoblesse View Post
Had some tough ranked matches with both ID and Physics tonight. Hats off to both teams.
Fun games indeed =) GG. Hope we see you guys some more, it's really nice to have some variety on ranked teams here, and that other guilds are taking the initiative to actually do ranked.. back on Correllian Run we had to basically beg other teams to Q.
Aluvien Sith Marauder <Infinite Darkness> Shadowlands
Aluviann Jedi Sentinel <Triumph> Shadowlands