Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't login

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

skipper_cz
09.18.2012 , 01:24 PM | #1
Hello,

now I have problems with login to the game. I think it can be on of two folowing:
1) some problem after patch - how can I resolve this?
2) maybe problem with security key - I've reinstalled android app (and used backupped numbers)

Now my problem is that launcher and website are teling me thatn username / pass / SK are incorrect. I am pretty sure that username / pass I typed are correct.

Anyone on this issue? Or this is 100% problem with security key and I have to detach SK from my acc again?

Thank you.

Sutii
09.18.2012 , 01:37 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello skipper_cz,

From the information you have provided it would indeed appear that the problem has been caused by the re-installation of the Mobile Security Key application on your phone. Unfortunately, due to the sensitive information involved, we are unable to assist with matters of this nature via the forum, as such we would kindly ask you to call our Customer Support team on one of the following toll-free* phone numbers:
  • USA: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)
  • UK, Germany, France: 00800 0246 9273 (008000 BIOWARE)
  • Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)
For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555**

* Please note: Calls made from landlines are toll-free, while those made from mobile devices may be subject to charges from your provider.

** Please replace the ‘+’ at the beginning of the number with the international call prefix for your country (for example, the prefix for European Union countries is ‘00’, so the number to call would be 0044 2035642555). If you are unsure of the international call prefix for the country you are calling from, we recommend contacting your telecommunications service provider. Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call.

Thank you for your time.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support