Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Jen'jidai> - The Most Dangerous of all are the Jedi that Fall

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma > Guild Recruitment
<Jen'jidai> - The Most Dangerous of all are the Jedi that Fall

Luniara
12.04.2012 , 08:29 AM | #81
Skilled, respectful, active and friendly; Jen'jidai caters to all play styles and still maintains excellence! Whether you are F2P or subscribed, come check us out and put in an application!
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

Akoti
12.06.2012 , 12:20 PM | #82
Jen'jidai is the place to be for PvE, PvP, or RP. We are a hardcore focused (casual friendly) guild that strives to be the best in all aspects of MMO gaming. We have players of all types dedicated to making our guild a friendly environment that is capable of meeting the desires of each individualplayer. We are well known throughout the server for being one of the best guilds in PvE, PvP, and RP.

We have have the majority of content server firsts for Storymode, Hardmode, and Nightmare mode Boss kills. Those kills we didn't get server first on we were Empire First/Server Second (Server Ranking Thread Located Here). We were ranked in the top 25 in the US and top 50 in the World for Hardmode Denova raid progression by fansites. We finished in the Top 20 for Hardmode Asation/TFB. Here and here are the current 8man progression tracking where we rank in the Top 25 in the World. We currently have one dedicated raid group that is recruiting for doing 8man and 16man progression. For more information regarding PvE/Rading, contact Tamonten or Navana.

Our PvPers are well known throughout WZs and Open World events for being some of the most skilled individuals in the game. Being the best in Rated and Regular WZs is our focus and welcome and new additions to the fold. Contact Luniara, Akoti, or Th'um for more information about our guild PvP.

RP events are scheduled weekly. We also provided forum based RP and major guild storyline events for anyone wishing to participate. We strive to coordinate RP and RP-PvP events with both Empire and Republic guilds to help foster growth in the server's RP community. For more information regarding Jen'jidai's RP Department and events, contact Vaeras or Aeetos

To learn more about our guild and gaming community, check the links in my signature below.
Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website
Akoti Sinav - High Elder and Former Leader of Jen'jidai

Nadiya
12.10.2012 , 09:27 AM | #83
Come for the cookies, stay for the entertainment.

We have it all. RP, PvE, PvP.

RP-PvP events, two good things all rolled into one!

Join Today
Penumbral, Jung Ma server
Minali | Rydlie
"Did you think I would hang my head and disappear quietly?"

Luniara
12.12.2012 , 08:26 AM | #84
Looking to RP?
Jen'jidai holds weekly RP events and welcomes everyone (both Empire and Republic) to join them!

Looking to PvP?
Jen'jidai offers frequent Warzone groups during various times of the day, everyday! We strive to help our members out if they are being ganked as well!

Looking to succeed in Operations?
Jen'jidai was the first guild to clear both Karagga's Palace and Eternity Vault on Nightmare mode! We know there is some mix up concerning this, so please check out the server progression thread for verification on all 8 man Nightmare mode server firsts here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=533942

Regardless of the above, we're a really great community who cares about each member we possess. There are no cliques, there is no drama - we're all friends here despite our numbers.

Come check us out for yourself!
http://www.jenjidai.com
Website | Join Us

Anishor
12.13.2012 , 01:48 PM | #85
Server's best PVE.
Great RP, and not just in Cantinas!
Great PVP.

Why are you still looking at this post? Join.
Penumbral, Jung Ma server
Sranishor ( Vengeance *main* ) Sran'ishor ( Marauder *alt* )
PVP Officer
"My passion and the force shows me more than your eyes ever could."

Morgrym
12.14.2012 , 02:20 AM | #86
Jen'Jidai and Legend Gaming have been the best organized group of friends I've met in many years. Having been a member over a year + i'd have to say I feel at home with any member I group with in any game we play. Even having one guildie with ya makes you feel safe and no matter what happens we can pull through. Mad skillz run rampant around here!

If your looking for a long-term group of people who know the game well look no further. Top rated PvE, competitive PvP, and a strong role-playing community! If this sounds like you apply today!

Expect a warm welcome and support if you read our Code of Conduct and follow the simple guidelines.
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
Morgrym
Reality is the ever shifting face of Need...

Morwen
12.15.2012 , 05:02 AM | #87
An outstanding community with great people.

PVP, RP, PVE ... Jen'jidai has it all.

Join and be part of SW:TOR legend!
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
Neelah - Sith Knight of Jen'jidai

XendorRyuthokar
12.16.2012 , 07:02 AM | #88
Jen'jidai helped me improve my game, some of the best players around. Join us.
The Imperial Guard, Jung Ma server
Rruothk'ar - Ddarkst'ar - Pauperor - Nebuleus

Luniara
12.17.2012 , 03:45 PM | #89
Sith cookies? We have them! We have mastered the art of making wonderful and delicious cookies since before launch and would love for you to come and partake of them. Even Jedi have come to us to simply have a taste! Of course...those Jedi now belong to us. You get the idea.

Join us! COOKIES!
Website | Join Us

SwissT
12.19.2012 , 12:58 AM | #90
Do you have to RP to be in your guild? I know you guys were hardcore RP'ers for awhile.