Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Jen'jidai> - The Most Dangerous of all are the Jedi that Fall

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma > Guild Recruitment
<Jen'jidai> - The Most Dangerous of all are the Jedi that Fall

Luniara
02.11.2013 , 10:41 AM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by Artlu View Post
Thanks m8! Same goes for the Imp side, if you're rolling an Imperial there's only one choice for a guild, Jen'jidai!

Good matches over the w/e guys.
*Blush* Thank you! Waking up and seeing your post made my morning much better.
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Guild Leader - Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

Frytin
02.12.2013 , 02:54 AM | #142
I am one of the newest members of Jin'Jadai and so perhaps have a very objective opinion of the guild. I have been members of other guilds in the past in many games dating all the way back to when Everquest came out; and I can say with certainty that this guild has been the most friendly, most active, and fun group to hang out with. I just became a member a couple days ago and have already pvp'd alot with guild groups, we raided The Black Hole and took on the Republic and made them wish they had brought more people to the battle , and we had a nice meeting where lots of sexy girls danced seductively while us guys just kinda floundered around and called it dancing . Our guild leadership is exceptional, helpful, friendly, kind, and best of all, organized. Thank you! Thank you!!!

If you are considering joining a guild in the Star Wars the Old Republic game.... I encourage you to seriously consider Jin'jedai. I mean, think of the alternative... you can join us... or we will kill you (in pvp matches... ) .

Mor'gon

Luniara
02.12.2013 , 11:13 AM | #143
Haha! Thank you, Morgon!

Speaking of our pvp battle last night, one of our members took the liberty of recording it. We had a long needed guild meeting last night and those that were left took to getting together for some fun! Since our pvp night had been cancelled we ran off towards Blackhole and awaited some good world pvp! Big thanks to those Pubs who gave us a good time and a big sorry to those who got caught in the crossfire!

The video is presented in raw format so there is no music or good quality since this was purely for fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=y1YEpN18IaI

Thanks to everyone for coming out and to anyone else interested in joining, visit www.jenjidai.com
Website | Join Us

LanceCorporalDan
02.12.2013 , 11:17 AM | #144
Thanks for all the fun fights in the black hole last night Jed'jidai!! Even though we could only muster around 9 of our guys (2 being sub 50) it was a fun night. You shouldv'e started trouble earlier we had a huge patrol with lots of members that woudlve come and made it more interesting for you all.

Anyways keep bringing the fun

Neves

EDIT: Nice video as well, sorry I had to pull you to the turrets hehe, you know.. me and Kiirc vs all of you until others came
Neves - 55 Vanguard
Dahkaras - 55 AssassinKeelaran - 55Juggernaut
Kalkaran - 55 MercenaryKallim - 55 Operative

Akoti
02.12.2013 , 02:54 PM | #145
Last night we had a near perfect attendance at the guild meeting. Thanks to all who showed up and participated in the PvP afterwards.
Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website
Akoti Sinav - High Elder and Former Leader of Jen'jidai

Luniara
02.13.2013 , 07:15 AM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by LanceCorporalDan View Post
Thanks for all the fun fights in the black hole last night Jed'jidai!! Even though we could only muster around 9 of our guys (2 being sub 50) it was a fun night. You shouldv'e started trouble earlier we had a huge patrol with lots of members that woudlve come and made it more interesting for you all.

Anyways keep bringing the fun

Neves

EDIT: Nice video as well, sorry I had to pull you to the turrets hehe, you know.. me and Kiirc vs all of you until others came
Thank you for showing up! Sorry it was not earlier. We were having a guild meeting. We will definitely have to do it again. I'll try to start getting people to bunch together one night a month so we can go all out and try to get your attention. <3
Website | Join Us

Icelus_rh
02.14.2013 , 06:58 PM | #147
Whether it's RP, Pvp, or PvE, Jen'jidai is the guild for you. With a mature and ever evolving community, you can look forward to many hours of fun and entertainment. So come on down and give Jen'jidai a try. You won't be disappointed.
Penumbral, Jung Ma server
Penumbral Website | Join Us! | Penumbral RP Wiki
Icelus and Kable | Marauder and Mercenary

Icelus_rh
02.16.2013 , 10:06 AM | #148
Come on you PvP'ers, RP'ers, and PvE'ers (is that a word? lol), come check out Jen'jidai.

*waves a hand at you*

You will check out Jen'jidai and apply if you wish to do so.

We won't bite...too hard.

Zeeke
02.16.2013 , 01:30 PM | #149
Had a lot of fun fighting against various republic and empire guilds in Illum during the event so far, looking forward to some more open world pvp.

Anyone that seeks a long term guild that exceeds at all aspects of the game, please come check us out
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
Sith Lord Kazra Sunreaver | Massassai of Jen'jidai | Officer of PvP

Icelus_rh
02.17.2013 , 06:54 PM | #150
Congratulations to our newest full members!

Drakol, Eltarie, Val'kroth, and Buzsaw. All have attained the rank of Sith Knight! Great job guys!