Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Jen'jidai> - The Most Dangerous of all are the Jedi that Fall

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma > Guild Recruitment
<Jen'jidai> - The Most Dangerous of all are the Jedi that Fall

Xenith
02.05.2013 , 03:13 PM | #131
Epic community, epic guild, epic Leadership. Congrats to all newcomers on being accepted! earn your stripes and you'll one day call this guild and community "home" as we do.
Peace is a lie... and so is your Order.
CE_VIP

Akoti
02.05.2013 , 06:05 PM | #132
Jen'jidai is the place to be for PvE, PvP, or RP. We are a hardcore focused (casual friendly) guild that strives to be the best in all aspects of MMO gaming. We have players of all types dedicated to making our guild a friendly environment that is capable of meeting the desires of each individualplayer. We are well known throughout the server for being one of the best guilds in PvE, PvP, and RP.

We have have the majority of content server firsts for Storymode, Hardmode, and Nightmare mode Boss kills. For the few kills we didn't get server first on we were almost always Empire First/Server Second (Server Ranking Thread Located Here). We were ranked in the top 25 in the US and top 50 in the World for Hardmode Denova raid progression by fansites. We finished in the Top 20 for Hardmode Asation/TFB. Here and here are the current 8man progression tracking where we rank in the Top 25 in the World. We currently have one dedicated raid group that is recruiting for doing 8man and 16man progression. For more information regarding PvE/Rading, contact Navana.

Our PvPers are well known throughout WZs and Open World events for being some of the most skilled individuals in the game. Being the best in Rated and Regular WZs is our focus and welcome and new additions to the fold. Contact Kazra for more information about our guild PvP.

RP events are scheduled weekly. We also provided forum based RP and major guild storyline events for anyone wishing to participate. We strive to coordinate RP and RP-PvP events with both Empire and Republic guilds to help foster growth in the server's RP community. For more information regarding Jen'jidai's RP Department and events, contact Aeetos.

To learn more about our guild and gaming community, check the links in my signature below. We also have a new chapter that just opened up for The Elder Scrolls Online. Be sure to check us out!
[Legend Gaming Website
Akoti Sinav - High Elder and Former Leader of Jen'jidai

mdionisio
02.07.2013 , 05:42 PM | #133
Hey! Come take a look at Legend Gaming!

We are a multi-game community that has thrived in SWTOR since launch! PvP/PvE/RP - We got it all!!!
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
Sith Knight Arielan

Icelus_rh
02.08.2013 , 06:13 AM | #134
Whether you're looking for PvP, PvE or RP, Jen'jidai is the place for you. With thriving sections for every type of player, we have whatever you're looking for. So come give us a try, you won't be disappointed.
Penumbral, Ebon Hawk server
Penumbral Website | Join Us! | Penumbral RP Wiki
Icelus and Kable | Marauder and Mercenary

rnmedic
02.09.2013 , 07:34 AM | #135
If your looking for a great community to play with, you cant go wrong with JJ. I have really enjoyed my time with them. A laided back fun community. Its like "a one stop shop", for any aspect of the game, RP, PVE,PVP. You can do it all or just one up to you.

Taurax
02.10.2013 , 10:22 AM | #136
Making a testament to this guild, I am an Elder, and have been with this guild for this chapter for 2 years, and also with another chapter before for about the same time period. Jen-Jidai has staying power, and we aren't going anywhere. The majority of us have decided to keep subscribing, as we believe in the future of this game and enjoy it. In fact, we have just passed the 5-year mark for the guild (Legend Gaming {legend-gaming.net}.

For new players, even the free-to-play players, there is a spot here for you, should you really want it, fill out our application, and make it through the rest of the interview process. Believe me, it has been well worth it. The friends you make, the bonds you seal, and the fun you will have even more than just the game itself make it worth it.

Come apply today.
Aljebra

*Problem solving to find solutions, then go random to cause chaos for the fun of it*

Luniara
02.10.2013 , 02:14 PM | #137
Jen'jidai welcomes our newest members!

Knight Buzsaw
Knight Eltarie
Cadet Mor'gon
Knight Kadarin
Cadet Zbra

We are so happy to have you in our ranks and know you'll all become EXCELLENT members of this community. WELCOME!

If anyone else would like to join our ranks, visit www.jenjidai.com
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Guild Leader - Ebon Hawk Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

Akoti
02.10.2013 , 10:00 PM | #138
Reminder: Tomorrow night is our guild meeting. We are looking forward to seeing everyone there!
[Legend Gaming Website
Akoti Sinav - High Elder and Former Leader of Jen'jidai

V_Master
02.10.2013 , 11:26 PM | #139
Whether you PVP
Enjoy running Operations
or using your wit for RP

We do all of that!

Join Us!
Please see my signature for more details.
Better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Beta Tester, CE V.I.P, Revanite and Regulator

Artlu
02.11.2013 , 07:22 AM | #140
Quote:
I miss seeing Chal! Hey guys! Keep the fun rolling! If you're going Republic, go Spectre!
Thanks m8! Same goes for the Imp side, if you're rolling an Imperial there's only one choice for a guild, Jen'jidai!

Good matches over the w/e guys.