Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Jen'jidai> - The Most Dangerous of all are the Jedi that Fall

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma > Guild Recruitment
<Jen'jidai> - The Most Dangerous of all are the Jedi that Fall

09.18.2012 , 01:17 PM | #1

"The Most Dangerous of all are the Jedi that Fall"

After 5 years of activity, though prelaunch, beta and the servers going live, I am saddened to announce that Jen'jidai is closing it's doors and ending it's reign within the community of JungMA. We wil no longer be afilliated with Legend Gaming and will be disbanding and moving on. The leaders have both decided it is best to end on a high note and go our own ways within SWTOR.

Jen'jidai has been well known throughout it's time by many fan sites, podcasts and Bioware itself. We have taken part in the betas, invited to the Guild Summit and frequented the conventions together as a guild to support SWTOR. During our reign, we have achieved tremendous success in PVE, having once been rated within the top 30 in the US and dominated in PvP. Unfortunately, all good things come to an end.

Which brings me to this...

I want you all to know how hard this is for me to do this. Upon working myself up through the ladder in our community, I eventually was given leadership of this guild and it has been a huge part of my life for some time now. These guys were my baby ducklings. There is nothing worse than completely stopping something you have done every day for such a long period of time or closing an amazing book that you simply did not want to end. I have grown so attached to this community that it hurts. I have looked upon each of our members, regardless if they are casual, hardcore, super known, skilled, shy, etc. and seen value. EACH one of them have given our community something that makes it unique. I've always believed that without the members, there was no community.

It's not the leadership that's's the people. When I play the game, I looked upon them as a person sitting at a computer and not just some character on a screen who is expendable. These members who have stuck by our guild are all amazing and I couldn't have been more proud and honored to have been given a chance to lead each and every one of them and work/play along side them AND the community of JungMA.

To the community, it was a pleasure playing with you all and we could only wish you the best on JungMA and ANY server you decide to be a part of. Many of us, including myself will be moving on to other guilds so you will certainly still be seeing us. THANK YOU for EVERYTHING!

May the Force be in your favor!

Guild Leader of Jen'jidai
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Guild Leader - Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

09.18.2012 , 02:40 PM | #2
Come for the cookies, stay for the entertainment.

We have it all. RP, PvE, PvP.

RP-PvP events, two good things all rolled into one!

Join Today
Rydlie | Minali
"Did you think I would hang my head and disappear quietly?"

09.18.2012 , 02:47 PM | #3
Join us for the PVP, PVE, and RP, stay for the tirelessly entertaining conversations, comradery and a special merit badge that spares you from certain Sith Lord's homicidal tendencies. Sometimes.

Stop considering and fill out your application today!
Road - "Hate and Subscribe!"
Jedi Covenant (PVE East)

Host of TOROCast

09.18.2012 , 03:10 PM | #4
I've been a member of JJ and LG since 2010 and its by far the best guild I've ever been in simply because it isn't a guild. It's a community. We really are family here and have met each other several times in real life and have shared both good times and the bad. So check out our guild/community homepage at Jen'Jidai
Aeetos Atiniir | Bounty Hunter
Penumbral - Jung Ma Server

Website | Join Us

09.19.2012 , 12:49 AM | #5
Whether you PVP
Enjoy running Operations
or using your wit for RP

We do that!

Join Jen'jidai
Please see my signature for more details!
Better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Beta Tester, CE V.I.P, Revanite and Regulator

09.19.2012 , 10:13 PM | #6
Good matches tonight guys. Always fun to go against you!
Griever Leonhart - Officer and Vanguard of Angeli Aetherii

"...And then... they came for me... And by that time there was no one left to speak up"

09.20.2012 , 06:58 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Grievear View Post
Good matches tonight guys. Always fun to go against you!
Glad you enjoyed our presence .
Peace is a lie... and so is your Order.

09.20.2012 , 07:26 PM | #8
"We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks... "

Come play with us... We are not only skilled, but witty as well
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Sith Archon Tamonten Hazzan - Vice-Officer PvE
I will not fall, I cannot die.

09.21.2012 , 07:47 AM | #9
Jen'jidai is an Empire aligned guild that takes in any race and class. We have participated in both the guild beta and pre launch. One of our focuses, as a guild, is to provide our members with the tools and opportunities they deserve to get maximum enjoyment from this MMO. As I mentioned above, we support PVE, PVP and RP (having been ranked on fan sites within the top 50 US guilds in PvE) and actively tries to make our server a better place by reaching out to other guilds. We participate in cross faction RP with in depth story lines. We support and care about one another, grow stronger and simply know how to have a good time! Despite our numbers... I can say that everyone actually knows each other. It's not about whether we downed a boss first on our server or if we're able to beat up our opposing faction... it's about our members and pleasing these members so our community can work! We care about these people, our server and the entire SWTOR community. It's a home away from home.

Come check us out.
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Guild Leader - Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

09.21.2012 , 08:15 AM | #10
Jen'Jidai is constantly changing and keeping up to date with ongoing events in TOR in order stay current. This includes helping new members. What we require out of people most is commitment. If a person shows they are on TOR doing dailies and participating in weekly raids day in and day out then they will find themselves a place here. So go to Jen'Jidai to find out more about the guild and maybe drop an application if you like what you see.
Aeetos Atiniir | Bounty Hunter
Penumbral - Jung Ma Server

Website | Join Us