Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"You have been placed in a queue"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
"You have been placed in a queue"
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

StormyC
09.18.2012 , 01:13 PM | #21
This is unacceptable - server que - really??
I have limited time to play so now when i log in to the game and im in a que for 1+ hours = no time to play.

This continues its an unsub - feel such an idiot for buying the collectors edition!!

Oh and to add - if I have to rename my chars too FTS!

Norgaroth
09.18.2012 , 01:14 PM | #22
Yep, 35 minute queue for me. Not even bothering. Constantly the developers are shooting themselves in the foot, losing more subscribers daily from their awful practices. The sad thing is there is a good game here underneath all this mess and I've tried hard to fight through it all for the good game. But the constant issues have just become too much hassle.

There was no need for this server merge, Red Eclipse and Nightmare Lands were always at Normal population levels and even sometimes Heavy. I'm not paying 9 a month to sit in a queue for 30+ minutes everytime I want to play the game. As much as I love this game, its time to move on to the better managed MMO's out there. Maybe in a few months or years they will have a handle on how to actually operate an MMO.

Prendoza
09.18.2012 , 01:15 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
I was number 381 when I logged on, it says 30 minutes waitingtime.

This is not what I intend to pay for in the future
Forget not paying for it in the future i wont be playing full stop there are other MMO's out there that at least try to keep the players happy instead of bumbling from one ridiculous decision to another.

SWTOR was probably the most anticipated MMO release ever but now it has been consigned to an honourable mention in any 'HOW NOT TO DO IT' future gaming magazine article!

vhodhann
09.18.2012 , 01:16 PM | #24
this debarcle harks back to the early launch days of TOR, so are we going backwards or forwards
Just because you think I look ugly doesn't mean I can't use a Lightsabre to teach you manners

http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/8d4929c6338c4adf.png

hengirl
09.18.2012 , 01:16 PM | #25
Seriously what on earth is going on with this game?

First far too many servers now seemingly not enough its making it hard to make a case for a continued subscription it really is.

So back to the que that wast really needed great stuff.

Rktina
09.18.2012 , 01:17 PM | #26
Great, after 5 hour extended down time I get thrown into a <1 h 20 min queue. What an improvement. Maybe I'll even be able to play at all if I'm not thrown out of the queue again.

Improvement, really.

Edit: Thrown out and now queue is 1 h 45 min.

stuga
09.18.2012 , 01:17 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Norgaroth View Post
Yep, 35 minute queue for me. Not even bothering. Constantly the developers are shooting themselves in the foot, losing more subscribers daily from their awful practices. The sad thing is there is a good game here underneath all this mess and I've tried hard to fight through it all for the good game. But the constant issues have just become too much hassle.

There was no need for this server merge, Red Eclipse and Nightmare Lands were always at Normal population levels and even sometimes Heavy. I'm not paying 9 a month to sit in a queue for 30+ minutes everytime I want to play the game. As much as I love this game, its time to move on to the better managed MMO's out there. Maybe in a few months or years they will have a handle on how to actually operate an MMO.
I agree with you an I bet alot of other people thinking same thing too over a hour in a waiting list should have increase server cap on the servers before they open the servers up.

Gissurb
09.18.2012 , 01:18 PM | #28
Fix it now plz... 1h 45m is way to much time to be in q... i aint paying for w8ing

Givemedanger
09.18.2012 , 01:18 PM | #29
***! ***! 1350 people in front of my queue? You must be joking right? I pay for THIS???

High pop server my ***!

Capt_Lynch
09.18.2012 , 01:19 PM | #30
Huh///I;m gonna char transfer to an RP server...I don;t chat that much anyhow and at least there ISN;T A DAMN WAIT!!!!