Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please consolidate APAC servers

gloryday
09.18.2012 , 04:29 PM | #21
Please merge the servers or provide us with 1 week internal transfer servers, so that we can organised it ourselves....
(its important that we get 1 week so we can spread the information among our tiny population)

I'm sure most of the pvp'er would be happy to move into the PvE server (ganking doesn't happen anyway) this way we can keep everyone happy .
Pleurodon
TANK DPS HEALS

darthnish
09.18.2012 , 04:31 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpienne View Post
TL;DR = Dalborra and Gav Daragon are fine. Master Dar'Nala is lower population and should be merged with some other PvP server.

This is how the pop of the three APAC servers compares to the average server of their types, and versus SWTOR overall. These numbers represent the portion of players left compared to 6/27/2012. So for instance SWTOR overall has about 20% less logins than a couple months ago. Master Dar'Nala is only about 58% of what it was a couple of months ago - it's lost about 42% of it's population. (Link to how I got these numbers HERE.)

% of 6/27 population
All SWTOR servers 80%

All PvE 80%
Dalborra 82%

All RP PvE 99%
Gav Daragon 92%

All PvP 65%
Master Dar'Nala 58%

Dalborra is actually doing a tiny bit *better* than other PvE servers. Gav Daragon is doing a bit worse than other RP-PvE servers, because it's "only" at 92% of it's post transfer load, but that' means it's doing great!

Master Dar'Nala has lost a lot of people... more than even other PvP servers.

Paige
i would like to partake in that fine herb you seem to be smoking good sir, peak time numbers on fleet is 30 on a Friday night, we are clearly fine right?

VanSnooten
09.18.2012 , 05:02 PM | #23
It is 9 am and Gav Daragon has 3 people on the Imp fleet. Wake up Bioware.

Cheezfriend
09.18.2012 , 05:12 PM | #24
Good to see people are voicing their opinions regarding this issue. Keep it coming. I sent an email to bioware complaining how NOT ONE developer has acknowledged the issue of our population. BW replies to me and suggested i raise the issue in the suggestions forum so they moved this post there for me so atleast they are reading it! I'm glad a developer acknowledged earlier today that they were working on implementing 12 character slots to APAC servers!!!

How about a develer post something here please! That's what you are paid to do (at least I hope)

Jarlgon
09.18.2012 , 05:28 PM | #25
won't happen. It's been an issue for about 4 months now. The devs don't care about APAC players. They just cater to the americans.

Jarlgon
09.18.2012 , 05:29 PM | #26
TL;DR = Dalborra and Gav Daragon are fine. Master Dar'Nala is lower population and should be merged with some other PvP server.

This is how the pop of the three APAC servers compares to the average server of their types, and versus SWTOR overall. These numbers represent the portion of players left compared to 6/27/2012. So for instance SWTOR overall has about 20% less logins than a couple months ago. Master Dar'Nala is only about 58% of what it was a couple of months ago - it's lost about 42% of it's population. (Link to how I got these numbers HERE.)

% of 6/27 population
All SWTOR servers 80%

All PvE 80%
Dalborra 82%

All RP PvE 99%
Gav Daragon 92%

All PvP 65%
Master Dar'Nala 58%

Dalborra is actually doing a tiny bit *better* than other PvE servers. Gav Daragon is doing a bit worse than other RP-PvE servers, because it's "only" at 92% of it's post transfer load, but that' means it's doing great!

Paige
I have already pointed out one major flaw with your program. You cannot get numbers from the server status page. Stop trolling.

Jarlgon
09.18.2012 , 06:14 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Cheezfriend View Post
Yet again the concerns of APAC gamers have been ignored. The population on Master Dar'Nala is a joke. No more than 30 players on Imperial fleet during the day and the most I have seen in the last month at peak time was 100, most nights its around 70.

Please bioware atleast acknowledge the issue with APAC server populations. We love having our.own servers and are greatful however people are leaving in droves. There are a handfull of hopefull players like myself clinging onto the possibility that something will be done soon. I have invested far too much time to reroll.

We just want people to play with and bioware to acknowledge our concerns.

Thanks
those numbers the PvP server are greater then the RP server.

VanSnooten
09.18.2012 , 06:23 PM | #28
Some of my main issues with Gav Daragon that could be solved by a merge.

I want to run HM Denova so I can get ready for the new Op in 1.4, how is this to happen when there is nobody geared enough that isn't already in a set raid group.

The disparity in PVP gear for 50's is getting worse by the day, even to the point some of the best Rep players have offered to throw matches just to get us some comms. There will not be RWZ's until this is fixed, there will barely be regular matches either.

Level 50 PVP wont pop during the day. I am sick of playing under 50 pvp just to get a pop.

Peakhour downtime 2 nights a week

The lack of an economy. the GTN is near empty of anything useful or affordable.

Toxic inter-guild relationships.

Lack of Healers (I am one, however running people through BT everyday isn't exciting to me, nor is doing SM ops over and over) I am one of the only Imp healers in 50's PVP also which causes endless frustration, being ganked sometimes 30+ times in match by Min/Maxed WH geared reps. why play if I respawn to be killed straight away. I still queue 100% of the time I am logged in though.

Rage Quitters - This isn't a huge issue but it is growing, the instant things turn bad people leave wz's. I understand leaving because of trolls or RL stuff but quitting once 2 nodes have been capped is a joke. (I myself have been leaving when a select few people start trashing my guild/friends)

I really love SWTOR but I hate the low population. I have sent complaints to CS in-game and they just keep saying the same **** about waiting and exciting things coming and all the other generic BS they have in their template responses.

I have invested a lot of time into gearing my toons and will not be rerolling on another server, nor will I be subbing again till the transfer option is given or a merge made.

Psyclic
09.18.2012 , 07:05 PM | #29
Please merge servers. I would happily go onto one of the new super servers and suffer higher pings than the deserted fleet and long WZ/GF waits I have now. Monday night at around 2100 AEST there were ~50 people on pub fleet on Dalborra. I often see single digits during the day
<Reverence> Dalborra
Psyclic | Saerah | Seelah | Zi'Lanna | Chartre | Vires
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Didy_Kush
09.18.2012 , 08:38 PM | #30

% of 6/27 population
All SWTOR servers 80%

All PvE 80%
Dalborra 82%

All RP PvE 99%
Gav Daragon 92%

All PvP 65%
Master Dar'Nala 58%

Paige
Dalborra is actually terrible but thanx for your input after we had transfers Dalborra would get 400 on the imperial fleet and 300-350 on the republic fleet now it only just breaks 100 on each.

Server merges are needed doubt we will ever get them if RPers like Allie or w/e are to much of babies to come join a more populated server let them stay on their dead server and sit around emoting each other in the cantina for hours while the rest of us enjoy a more populated server