Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Consollidation Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Server Consollidation Question

Daskillz
09.17.2012 , 03:29 PM | #1
I was really happy to hear about the server Consolidation that you guys plan to do tomorrow because I thought that my imperial characters on Corellian Run would finally be on the same server as my republic characters on Canderous Ordo. Of course they are put on seperate servers yet again. I know you guys have been asked this plenty of times but why can't at least the people who have characters established on a certain server have their old characters moved to that server also.

I didn't just up and plan to swap servers. I ended up Rerolling to Republic on Canderous Ordo a month before 1.2 came out (since Corellian Run was having population issues at the time) Throughout that time I've gotten my republic characters to 50 and have two characters in full Campain and War Hero. I have put the time in on Canderous Ordo. I have two level 50 imperials stranded on Corellian Run and I have no will to play them unless they're on the same server as my republic characters but every single transfer you guys are doing keeps them separated.

Is there anything that can be done so I can finally get all of my characters on my desired server.