Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Monthly payment changed for EU customers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Monthly payment changed for EU customers

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Divona
09.17.2012 , 02:52 AM | #1
I noticed last payment charge (monthly) was taken in euros (Subscription invoice). Did anyone else notice this?
I have been paying monthly in USD (14.99) since game launched, suddenly it got changed last month (august invoice).
The changes were as follow
from 14.99$ to 12.99 thats with current exchange rate 17$ !!
Is this some kind bad joke to get from EU customers more money before F2P comes?

Correct should be 11.45 like i have been paying when looking my previous bank transactions.

Would like to know are there others like me and would also want CS to give answer why this was changed.

irgendwas
09.17.2012 , 02:58 AM | #2
I think the US- Prizes are without Taxes and the EU with ... correct me if im wrong

Ameepa
09.17.2012 , 03:10 AM | #3
It has always been that 12.99 Eur and still is.

Looks like for some reason you have been able to pay in dollars until now which indeed is cheaper than paying in euros and that is what has changed.

Divona
09.17.2012 , 03:12 AM | #4
After reading FAQ again i saw EUR payments are 12.99. Problem i have is that i signed my subscription in early launch and in USD currency, Bioware decided to change it now without noticing me at all.

Ive done conclusion and made action regarding this issue.CS can close thread now.

Laevena
09.17.2012 , 03:18 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello Divona,

For any enquiry about your subscription and for clarifications about your account, we would ask you to contact our Account and billing team by phone. One of our agent will look over the situation.

For any other type of enquiry, don't hesitate to come back to us on the forum.
Laevena | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support