Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ticket Response Time

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rhyfel
12.02.2012 , 02:29 PM | #11
After 4 days and 3 and a half hours on the phone got through and they sorted the problem so i am happy now.

starw-tor
01.14.2013 , 03:35 PM | #12
i know right i've been waiting for days to an answer for mine, it just seems like bioware doesn't care about the fanbase anymore since it went f2p

warriorcat
01.15.2013 , 03:28 PM | #13
if i see one more post about response time... give them a break try this *create but report wait an hour and create another (during peak it has been increasing by over 1000 on some days) it went 1 million tickets from a ticket of mine sent from 29/10/2012 to 4/1/2012

1 million tickets in 3 months *correction 2 and a half give the guys a break
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

Braxxiss
01.15.2013 , 03:40 PM | #14
I had a ticket open for over 3 months about a quest that had bugged on me, was stuck in my quest log, taking up quest space, but I could not abandon it, nor complete it....it was never resolved, finally I just deleted that character to remake him (he was 32 at the time, if I remember correctly)
Sword in a Box. Never forget.

warriorcat
01.15.2013 , 03:45 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Braxxiss View Post
I had a ticket open for over 3 months about a quest that had bugged on me, was stuck in my quest log, taking up quest space, but I could not abandon it, nor complete it....it was never resolved, finally I just deleted that character to remake him (he was 32 at the time, if I remember correctly)
was it a bug report you sent... 3 month is a little long but they do not respond to bug reports and you can get character un deleted if you send a ticket ... norm post on forum for an update on ticket to see if they looking into it
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

starw-tor
01.24.2013 , 09:43 AM | #17
I got an answer from my ticket saying it was too vague and to submit another one, the only problem is all the information they asked for as already on it.
I've had this one open for over a week now and still no response, just shows what BW thinks of their fanbase

DarknesTime
01.24.2013 , 10:04 AM | #18
people I do not see a justification for community!
if I'm at work I have to do it otherwise I do not get paid as each of us, wages subscription and do not understand why I have to wait 5-6 days for help and not getting it!
and from what I can see people from community do not work!!

Cappew
05.07.2013 , 07:30 AM | #19
I've had a ticket for 4 days now regarding lost gear. I'm not able to continue raiding with my guild until I get the help I need. In the old days tickets took just a couple of hours to get a response.
Signatures are stupid.

Woobyluv
05.07.2013 , 10:12 AM | #20
I had a ticket responded to recently too, it took about 4 days as well. What really infuriates me the most here is that I write the ticket in ENGLISH and the respond in GERMAN. While I am learning German, I am not at the point where I can read it yet. So if you get a ticket in ENGLISH, try responding in freaking ENGLISH!
Martini!!