Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ticket Response Time

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SightedNZ
09.16.2012 , 03:05 PM | #1
Hi,

I've had a ticket open for close to 4 days now and have not received a response yet.

Is there any particular reason for such an unreasonable response time?

Thanks

warriorcat
09.16.2012 , 03:10 PM | #2
can be anything ... all depends on the topic for example account may be faster than a quest bug

i cant give you times my account issue was solved in about 26 hours... (however first response was quicker than that and it was by email ) so be sure to look at that at least 3 times a day (morning / be4 dinner or lunch depends times you play and be4 shut down ofc
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

Beruthien
09.16.2012 , 03:19 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings SightedNZ,

I have looked into this for you and based on our records you should have received a reply earlier today. Could you please check in-game ticket portal for the reply?

Please come back to us if you have not received a reply.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

SightedNZ
09.17.2012 , 12:01 AM | #4
Awesome, thanks for the response and resolution

Beruthien
09.17.2012 , 12:07 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings SightedNZ,

Glad to hear that the issue was resolved!

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any other questions or issues.

Have fun in-game

Schakel
09.21.2012 , 08:16 PM | #6
I am having the same issue right now, I have had a ticket open since the 18th and have received no repsonse thus far...

Beruthien
09.21.2012 , 08:30 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Schakel,

I have looked into this issue for you and I understand that you are waiting for a character restoration.

We are currently experiencing a slight delay in processing character restoration. We just wanted to let you know that this is being looked into as we speak and we can assure you that the character restorations requests will be treated as a priority once this issue is resolved.

Although we cannot give you a definitive ETA, we hope to be able to get your characters up and running soon.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

elitenz
09.21.2012 , 09:10 PM | #8
Customer support are getting worse by the day there not replying to tickets in a timely fashion like they used to it really feels that we are all alone in this galaxy.

Savro
09.22.2012 , 01:37 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
Customer support are getting worse by the day there not replying to tickets in a timely fashion like they used to it really feels that we are all alone in this galaxy.
It seems that they are simply flooded by CS tickets. Yesterday i sent 2 bug reports in 3 minutes, considering the ticket numbers it seems that they received 6 tickets in those 2-3 minutes. If the mean is 2 tickets each minute it is a huge tickets number to manage...

Btw they were closed (fowarded to QA) in less than 12 hours.

MikeWaka
12.02.2012 , 02:24 PM | #10
Hi my name is michael robida and ive had a tickrt open for four days still no response im trying to get my character griffin on the shadowlands server restored. So ya 4 days no response